Index ‹ Talk ‹ shoogahb's' Talk

shoogahb's' TALK Shoogahbums christmas bookings and striped elf hats P49

Page 2 of 491 2 3 4 5 ... 49

Re: interest in a knitting and crochet service?

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 pm
shoogah01 wrote:
Miss_Purple wrote:I could well be tempted to ask you to make me a juliette skirty - I have lots of lovely wool and want to learn to make one, but haven't yet got round to buying the pattern, plus I'm not getting on all that fast with the projects currently on my needles - mainly as DD isn't sleeping much at the moment :-(

Can you book me in for a slot later in the year? - maybe August?

I certainly can :) just let me know what week you would like and I can set that aside for you :hug:

ok, I'll go for 9th August please, for a Juliette skirty - will decide which of my lovely yarn stash to send you - how much do you need for a large size (rise 19" hips 21" length of skirt 10"ish)
My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: knitting and crochet service 3 slots left for August :D

Postby shoogah01 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm
miss purple I will PM you :mrgreen:
My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: shoogahbums knitting/crochet 1 slots left for August :D

Postby rhead » Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:19 pm
WTS, that crochet skirty is amazing! Could you do a soakerless version? Not that I have any yarn :oops:
My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: shoogahbums knitting/crochet 1 slots left for August :D

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:18 pm
rhead wrote:WTS, that crochet skirty is amazing! Could you do a soakerless version? Not that I have any yarn :oops:

Hi yes I can make a soakerless version of the skirty :wine:
My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: shoogahbums wigglebunz patterns license is pending ATM

Postby shoogah01 » Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:21 pm
For all those wanting to order crochet items that I make using the wigglebunz creations patterns or have already requested these items, I should have the appropriate license for these set up before your slots come up :wine: I am just waiting for confirmation that my agreement has been received
My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: shoogahbums measurements neded

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:23 pm
Can everyone that has booked an August slot please post the waist measurement they need please?
Danika I also need a thigh measurement from you too please

I would have PM'd you all but due to the problems with the PM service there is no access.

Victoria I have received your yarn so I will get working on them as soon as Hanna's longies are finished
My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: shoogahbums measurements neded

Postby vampiredreams » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:02 pm
shoogah01 wrote:Victoria I have received your yarn so I will get working on them as soon as Hanna's longies are finished

Natalie (mineemo) sent her wool to you yesterday as well so should be with you today by recorded post
My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: shoogahbums measurements needed please

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:09 pm
do i have an august slot hun? :oops:
My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: shoogahbums measurements needed please

Postby shoogah01 » Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:43 pm
dawnsmummy wrote:do i have an august slot hun? :oops:

Hi, I still have 1 slot left starting 16th August :D I was holding it for you to let me know if you want it.

Would you like me to put you down for that one? If you do just let me know what you are wanting and then we can sort out details once PM's are back up and running :hug:
My avatar
shoogah01
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 2 of 491 2 3 4 5 ... 49

Actions