Index ‹ Talk ‹ Serenity Designs' Talk

Serenity Designs' TALK Serenity Designs -unique, funky clothing for babies and kids

Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Re: Serenity Designs -unique, funky clothing for babies and kids

Postby kd342000 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:29 am
Dora wrote:
kd342000 wrote:
Dora wrote:Oh! :yahoo: Can you reserve a 1-2 blank please for a custom? I'll take a look for colours etc when i get on the laptop tonight :) do you have long sleeves as well? X

i only have short sleeves at the mo. i can prob get long sleeved, but they would be more expensive.

Im so sorry-i just realised i was meant to get back to you this! :giggle: id still like a t shirt please and preferably long sleeved. I have the day off so i'll keep out for your reply and respond in a *timely manner* sorry huni x

i make my own shirts too and have some plain material on the way to dye up, so i can make you a long sleeve shirt and then dye it up to how you would like. just let me know what size, what design you want and your paypal addy so i can send an invoice. :thumbsup:
My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby kd342000 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:41 pm
lots of new products now listed in the on line shop. skirts, dresses, tunics, knitted tops and trousers with lots of room for those cute fluffy cloth bums!
and don't forget we are always happy to do customs!
My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby kd342000 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:43 am
we also do fleece items, hoodies, flongies and all in one footless suits

My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby kd342000 » Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:14 am
Autumn sale now on, all Tie dye T shirts and sleep suits reduced by 20% plus postage! please contact with orders
My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby kd342000 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:00 pm
AUTUMN SALE STILL ON, ALL T SHIRTS AN SLEEPSUITS REDUCED B Y 20%. ALSO LOTS OF NEW ITEMS

FLEECE HOODIE
sz 2-3 yrs price £16
matching pants can also be made for £12

sz 2-3yrs short sleeved peasant style dress. elastic shirring on front and back of bodice and tops and bottoms of sleeves.
£10.00

hooded long sleeve interlock dress. sleeves, hood and back of dress in purple interlock, finished with a lettuce edge hem. sz 3-4 yrs. £22

Reversible kimono style dress, blue hearts side out. fastens with contrasting pale blue ties at outside front and inside.
Last edited by eviesmummy on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To remove FB link
My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby kd342000 » Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:28 pm
website updated with lots of new items and also lots of funky new fabrics in stock too! also we still have 20% off all children's tie dye t shirts and sleepsuits
new tunic, can be made in other sizes and have lots of other fabrics to choose from

My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby kd342000 » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:46 am
we still have some custom slots for xmas orders please get in touch if you would like something funky for xmas! :thumbsup:

http://www.serenity-designs.co.uk/
Last edited by eviesmummy on Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To remove FB link
My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby kd342000 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 pm
hooded dress made from spotty cotton lyrca jersey with purple interlock sleeves and hood. has lettuce edge to hem and sleeves. sold but can be reproduced as a dress or a hooded top and also have red and black spotty fabric in stock.

My avatar
kd342000
Clothie

Postby emmab16 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 pm
Can you do a footless romper in girly fleece for me? My LO has just gone into 18-24 mth sizes

xx
My avatar
emmab16
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 4 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions