Index ‹ Talk ‹ Baba+Boo's Talk

Baba+Boo's TALK Baba+Boo Cloth Nappies

Page 1 of 1

Baba+Boo Cloth Nappies

Postby baba+boo » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:36 pm
Hello!
I have been selling my own brand of cloth nappies for nearly a year on auction sites and have had really amazing feedback. I have seen some discussions on various forums about my nappies and happy mums who have bought them, which is always nice to see. I have now launched my own site www.babaandboo.com. I sell other funky baby and toddler accessories too.

I started my business because I found starting out using cloth to be really expensive, so I used my experience of being a buyer to have them manufactured at the same quality but at a reasonable price. I would love to see more babies in cloth and I have done a lot of research and mums have said that the price of the initial outlay is off-putting, especially when you are on maternity pay, considering the current climate too.

Anyway, enough waffle..would love any feedback on the site/products and I'm happy to offer a 10% discount to Cloth Nappy Tree users. Just enter BAB10 into the promotion code when you are in your shopping basket.

Thanks for looking.
Eve
My avatar
baba+boo
Clothie

Re: Baba+Boo Cloth Nappies (New Prints Added!)

Postby baba+boo » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:26 pm
Just wanted to let you all know that I've got some lovely new patterns in stock...Louisa has been rocking them all week! Sure she knows she is a chief-tester and a bit of a model - she is becoming more diva-like by the day...

They are all my website:

http://www.babaandboo.com

Would love to know what you think!
My avatar
baba+boo
Clothie

Re: Baba+Boo Cloth Nappies - New Series II Range

Postby baba+boo » Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 pm
Hi,
I have just launched my new Series II nappies, which are being road-tested by some forum users and the results so far are good!

I have slightly redesigned the shape and added extra features to ensure that they fit smaller babies sooner than my original nappies, which I am aware was an issue for some mums.

I am pleased with them and hope you like them too.

I have to say that I do get compared with the 'ebay cheapies' nappies that are becoming really popular and I do find it a tad frustrating to say the least! I have spent the last 5 months researching suppliers and fabrics to ensure that all my nappies are made in factories that follow my strict ethical guidelines - I want to be confident that my nappies are made in the right circumstances and mums can be confident too, when their lovely baby's bums are wearing them. So my Series II nappies have really been designed with your baby's in mind, in all ways!!

Eve :D
My avatar
baba+boo
Clothie

Re: Baba+Boo Cloth Nappies

Postby keljbj » Sun May 08, 2011 9:48 pm
Indiana tested one of your nappies for another forum, and we thought it was great :D Definitely much better quality than the ebay cheapies!!!! Indiana can out-pee one of those within an hour, she can last about 3-4 hours in one of yours :giggle: A big :thumbsup: from us! If we weren't looking like potty training is very close :cry: we would definitely be buying more.
My avatar
keljbj
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Baba+Boo Cloth Nappies

Postby baba+boo » Sun May 08, 2011 9:54 pm
Hey that's great, so good to hear...I must admit the term 'Ebay cheapie' get stuck in my throat...

Am looking for feedback for my potty training pants if you are interested?
My avatar
baba+boo
Clothie

Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Actions