Index ‹ Talk ‹ little gumnut's Talk

little gumnut's TALK ♥littlegumnut♥

Page 77 of 781 ... 74 75 76 77 78

Re: ♥littlegumnut♥ Slimbo CSP: 5 pads for the price of 4 :)

Postby doobykat » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:55 am
(PS. Just to let know know I'm almost decided on the embroideries for the stockings :oops: Have decided against the stars ( :roll: ) and am going for something more colourful & more for little girls. Will mail you the links tonight... hope that's ok :lookround: )
My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:58 am
ems wrote:Does anyone read these wahm threads anymore?

I do. Tho a lot of ppl have the wahm threads switched off so they dont see them anymore.
My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ems » Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:09 am
ahh.. it does seem like ghost town. :giggle:

DoobyKat: ehheheh thats not a problem at all ;)
My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby katyav » Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:38 pm
I lurk but rarely post cause then I get tempted to buy stuff :giggle: which brings me to my next question... what's the turnaround time for your CSPs? x
My avatar
katyav
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby ems » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm
katyav wrote:I lurk but rarely post cause then I get tempted to buy stuff :giggle: which brings me to my next question... what's the turnaround time for your CSPs? x

Eek sorry, I've not been on here for a while! Turnaround for CSP is usually just a few days, I do keep most sizes and colours in stock now :)
My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ems » Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:23 am
We have some new items.

There are some cute CSP multi packs, and our new little gumnut all hours woven nappies made with Cath Kidston fabric.

Our training pants have been in the shop since last year and are doing very well.
My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: ♥littlegumnut♥ New Woven nappies

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:47 pm
Ems, with the csp kit, do I need to specify what fabrics? And do they include snaps, because it says they include everything but then it says not buttons...

I'm going to get my mum to make up some postpartum csp so want them to withstand that!
My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby ems » Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 pm
Hiya :)

The fabrics, pattern, thread and needles are supplied. I did used to provide buttons as a means of closure, but that was not to everyones taste. With snaps, not everyone has a press or pliers to apply them, so I have left it up to the individual to decide on the closure method. If you do have pliers or a press though, drop me an email and I can sort you out some snaps to go with the kit :)
My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby fivefourfour » Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:39 am
I don't have any, are they expensive?

Not sure how else I could attach them though. I may have to send them to someone to do the snaps for me!
My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 77 of 781 ... 74 75 76 77 78

Actions