Index ‹ Talk ‹ Little Comfort's Talk

Little Comfort's TALK New! Bambee V2 Now in stock! Info on Page 8

Page 3 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

Re: New PUL Prints!Open for Customs til Sunday 27-Little Comfort

Postby doobykat » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:45 pm
Just popping on quickly to say I'm loving the Ooga Booga print!
Got to get organised with lunch now for the lil lady but will be back later on this pm to place an order :D

Dooby x
My avatar
doobykat
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby littlecomfort » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:11 pm
No problem! It's gorgeous, this is the best batch of prints I've had in a very long time. Colours are really vibrant. I'm washing and drying the FOE right now. I like to pre-shrink it before I use it. I have a few orders already through FB and direct emails. So I'll get sewing as soon as the FOE is dry!
My avatar
littlecomfort
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lmap44 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:38 pm
I love the green cow print wrap and the black and white print. Are these still available?
My avatar
lmap44
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby littlecomfort » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:39 pm
lmap44 wrote:I love the green cow print wrap and the black and white print. Are these still available?

Yes they are!
My avatar
littlecomfort
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lmap44 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:45 pm
Ignore my last, I've just ordered the cow one from your site, but i'd still like a L black and white one if possible.

Thanks x
My avatar
lmap44
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby littlecomfort » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:18 pm
lmap44 wrote:Ignore my last, I've just ordered the cow one from your site, but i'd still like a L black and white one if possible.

Thanks x

Thanks! I got the order. I tell you what if you paypal me the extra €10, I'll have the Black and White one ready for this evening and I'll include it in the same package. Paypal address is: info @ littlecomfort.com (without the spaces).
Thanks for the order!
Monica.
My avatar
littlecomfort
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby sweetiepups » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:39 pm
Wow I love your giraffe wrap. Its very cute.

I would also be interested in the bandana bibs. Are they generous around the neck as most others I have bought are too tight on my little man.
My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby littlecomfort » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:12 pm
sweetiepups wrote:Wow I love your giraffe wrap. Its very cute.

I would also be interested in the bandana bibs. Are they generous around the neck as most others I have bought are too tight on my little man.

Hi,
Thanks for the compliments, the giraffe wrap is quite popular, I only have 1 in medium left and a couple in Small and that's the last of it.
The bandana bibs, I just tried one on myself and fits fine :giggle: , I have tried them on my 4 year old and they fit fine. I haven't had any problems with them yet regarding sizing. They are double sided, and both sides absorb, and they have a nice stretch in them too.
Regards,
Monica.
My avatar
littlecomfort
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby lmap44 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:05 am
Hi Monica,

Sorry for the delay I've paypal'd you the extra 10 euros for the black and white wrap. Thanks, can't wait for them to arrive :D x
My avatar
lmap44
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 3 of 81 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8

Actions