Index ‹ Talk ‹ Pixie Knits' Talk

Pixie Knits' TALK Pixie Knits - yarn club launched

Page 27 of 291 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29

Re: Pixie Knits - instock yarn and July/August customs pg25

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:29 pm
Gosh, that ballerina sock yarn is so stunning. Totally not me colours, but it's just breathtaking. Is it totally extravagant to make a whippoorwill for a three year old?!
My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Pixie Knits - instock yarn and July/August customs pg25

Postby babyroo » Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:58 pm
fivefourfour wrote:Gosh, that ballerina sock yarn is so stunning. Totally not me colours, but it's just breathtaking. Is it totally extravagant to make a whippoorwill for a three year old?!

:giggle: it has sold anyway

I've just added a few more instock knitted bits to the shop - a lovely rainbow blanket, some medium woollies and two hoodies

ImageImageImage

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Pixie Knits - new instocks pg27

Postby babyroo » Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:09 pm
It's a week of anniversaries and birthdays here so there is a sale on many instock knitted items - clothing, hats, nappy covers and plenty more!

http://www.clothnappytree.com/wahm-wond ... s.php?u=26

I've got some custom slots left for August if anyone would like one :D in between customs i'm planning on working on a few stripy and scrappy things. I've also been buying wool :oops: so will be updating my gallery of yarns available for knitting throughout the coming week
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby Marlena » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:46 pm
Such lovely creations! I wish my knits looked just half as good as yours!
My avatar
Marlena
Clothie

Postby babyroo » Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:22 pm
The instock sale will end tomorrow but I have just increased the discount to 15% for the last day x
http://pixieknits.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... x&cPath=20
http://pixieknits.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... x&cPath=54

There is lots of yarn instock too in all sorts of colours and fibre types :)

I have added a few new Wonders that I've been working on recently and updating others

Image Crocheted hats
Image Chevron skirt

Finally I will be making a change to the way I do custom orders. Unfortunately due to several recent non-payers I will require a non-refundable deposit to be paid before I can work on an order, with the balance to be paid within one week of completion. You can still be added to my customs list before you pay though ;)
Last edited by clothmama on Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited to add BBcode so you can see your new wonders with pics instead of just a link.
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:14 am
:wave:

I'm offering free postage on all instock orders over £40 - just choose the Store Pickup option when you checkout

I have custom knitting slots available from next week onwards and can book for further ahead as well if anyone is planning for Christmas already :giggle:
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby jules070603 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:39 pm
Hi Ali,

Just wondered what your dying calender is like at the moment and what sort of wait there would be a slot.

Also, being cheeky, how do you feel about dying 50g colourways :roll: Zach wants a stripey Spiderman hat and I can't think what I'd use the remainder of bright blue and bright red yarn for :giggle: I understand if its a complete faff though.
My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby babyroo » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 pm
jules070603 wrote:Hi Ali,

Just wondered what your dying calender is like at the moment and what sort of wait there would be a slot.

Also, being cheeky, how do you feel about dying 50g colourways :roll: Zach wants a stripey Spiderman hat and I can't think what I'd use the remainder of bright blue and bright red yarn for :giggle: I understand if its a complete faff though.

I could do something next week for you.

And yep i can do 50g of colours, especially if they are plain colours I can use as trims
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby jules070603 » Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 pm
babyroo wrote:
jules070603 wrote:Hi Ali,

I could do something next week for you.

And yep i can do 50g of colours, especially if they are plain colours I can use as trims

Great, I'll get my thinking hat on. Kids need hats and my niece needs a My Honey for Christmas :)
My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 27 of 291 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29

Actions