Index ‹ Talk ‹ Pixie Knits' Talk

Pixie Knits' TALK Pixie Knits - yarn club launched

Page 28 of 291 ... 25 26 27 28 29

Re: Pixie Knits - new instocks pg27

Postby babyroo » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:06 pm
I'm busy getting ready for a few real life baby and christmas fairs :panic: and as time is going by scarily fast i have decided to have a countdown to Christmas with different offers every day or two :D

With 75 days to go, the first offer is 10% off instock yarns for the first 3 customers using the code 75DAYS
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Pixie Knits - countdown to christmas

Postby knees_on » Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:25 pm
whoops! It just kinda fell in!! :giggle:
My avatar
knees_on
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby babyroo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:26 am
Morning :wave:

I have two slots for scrappy knits to offer for late November/early December. And 4 slots for other yarns for December - you can see all my available yarns here http://www.flickr.com/photos/21577279@N ... 849416836/ Leave a comment if you would like to reserve a slot.

Here is an example of a recent scrappy custom, but i can knit a huge range of clothing and nappy covers.

Today's XMAS Countdown offer is 15% off instock knits (this includes clothing, hats and scarves and anything the Newly Listed category).

I'm heading off to run a stall at the Nearly New Sale tomorrow so I'll be adding any of the stock Christmas items when i return (unless it goes so well that i sell it all!) I can also recreate them of course in different colours :) I have listed them in the shop but will need to adjust postage costs as most of these will fit as large letters.

Hairclips £1 each

Stockings - from £20 depending on size

Beaded snowflakes - £4

Owl hats

Crocheted tree decorations - from £1.50

Cotton washcloths - £4

Bookmarks - from £4

Send me a PM or reply here if you would like to order anything x
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby Louise » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:31 am
I need a December slot please as I want a few bits for Christmas :D
My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby babyroo » Fri Nov 09, 2012 8:36 am
Louise wrote:I need a December slot please as I want a few bits for Christmas :D

ok thanks :)
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:15 am
Happy New Year!!

I have custom slots available for knitting and dyeing for January and February, with LOTS of different yarns to choose from.

These are just some examples of the things I can make and you can see lots more in my Wonders. If you are after something particualr then chances are i have a pattern or I can source one

There is also a wide range of instock items if you would prefer notr to wait for a custom :)

Please get in touch (via PM or by replying to the thread) if you would like to discuss an order. No payment is needed until i am ready to start work.
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Pixie Knits

Postby babyroo » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:28 pm
I am currently offering 10% off custom knits for February onwards (from my extensive yarn gallery http://www.flickr.com/photos/21577279@N ... 849416836/ and including any sets listed in my Wonders with nappies or clothing.)

The offer runs out at the end of the month so you need to confirm before then. Payment isn't required until I am ready to knit though.
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:05 am
:wave: I have several specials for Real Nappy Week, all running until Sunday night.

Offer 1: 15% off all instock nappy covers http://www.pixieknits.co.uk/index.php?m ... x&cPath=20 (it actually includes all the clothing as well as it would have taken me far too long to pick out only the nappy covers)

These pics show just some of what there is:

Offer 2: 10% off any custom nappy covers ordered this week for knitting in April or May. A £5 deposit is payable to book your slot http://www.pixieknits.co.uk/index.php?m ... ts_id=2243

Offer 3: for those of you you who knit your own, there is 10% off instock BFL and organic merino aran yarns (these are the ones which are suitable for nappy covers) http://www.pixieknits.co.uk/index.php?m ... Path=41_42

I will also have a few fabulous instocks to list throughout the week :mrgreen: I have a lovely rainbow on my needles today that will be making an appearance asap
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:35 pm
The Real Nappy Week offers run out tonight. There are still lots of lovely things to buy including these new additions

If you've got any questions or would like to discuss an order then you can leave a comment here or send me a PM.
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 28 of 291 ... 25 26 27 28 29

Actions