Index ‹ Talk ‹ Pixie Knits' Talk

Pixie Knits' TALK Pixie Knits - yarn club launched

Page 1 of 291 2 3 4 5 ... 29

Pixie Knits - yarn club launched

Postby babyroo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:33 pm
Welcome :knit: :knit:

My name is Ali and I started Pixie Knits in March 2007 after knitting many woolly nappy covers for my children. I still make a LOT of nappy covers but also knit a wide range of clothing items (for all ages) and offer many other types of products.

The current range includes:
** longies, shorties, skirties and soakers
** clothing items such as dresses or skirts, hats, cardigans, slippers - and anything else you might want, just ask!
** beaded items (bookmarks, stitch markers, keyrings and mobile phone charms) as well as bracelets
** hand-dyed yarn - there is always plenty in stock or available for customs

The website has many in-stock items and I am more than happy to take custom orders for anything I sell. I have a serious yarn addiction so there is always plenty of yarn ready to be knitted or I can dye whatever colours you require.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would like to order anything :mrgreen:

Coming soon I have many collaborations with other WAHMs and a few new ideas to try as well as some instock items :yahoo:
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Pixie Knits 2011

Postby MissFrodo » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:36 pm
I'm keeping an eye on you ;)
My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby megansmummy » Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:19 pm
So excited to see what you have been up to!!
My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:00 pm
My Dancing Queen yarn arrived today & it is STUNNING!!!!! Thank you!!! Can't wait to knit it up now :D
My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby babyroo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:22 pm
I have been busy this morning adding lots of new Wonders http://www.clothnappytree.com/wahm_wond ... s.php?u=26 There are still a few more new items to add later :D

LLS nappy sets (6 different colourways)

Small Puddlekins nappy and longies set

XL boardies

Medium shorts

I still have yarn for something scrappy for BOYS
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:20 pm
Ali - just wanted to share an action pic of DD in her Springtime in Hollis 2T cardigan that we bought during BBM in November - she's just about big enough for it at 17 months old :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:36 pm
Ali, I got loads of compliment one one of the skirts you crocheted for Gracie when we were out the other day :wine:
My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby babyroo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 10:39 pm
Miss_Purple wrote:Ali - just wanted to share an action pic of DD in her Springtime in Hollis 2T cardigan that we bought during BBM in November - she's just about big enough for it at 17 months old :giggle:

awww she is gorgeous, thanks for sharing the pic :hug:

Kirstyh wrote:Ali, I got loads of compliment one one of the skirts you crocheted for Gracie when we were out the other day :wine:

:wine: thank you x
My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby ems » Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:33 am
:wave:

My lovely wool arrived, thank you!! :)
My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Show last: Sort by: Next