Index ‹ Talk ‹ Little Pants Nappies' Talk

Little Pants Nappies' TALK Free Prize Draw (p5)

Page 4 of 51 2 3 4 5

Re: Little Pants 10% off all instock wool nappy covers

Postby Little Pants » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:18 pm
My latest find! My team has just trialed these Dotty Bots Couture AIO nappies, and I have never had such an enthusiastic response to a nappy test. A real thumbs up from everyone who tried it for me, and a fantastic price for a really cute nappy. This is far and away the best AIO onesize nappy we have trialed so far.
Check out further details http://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=128_4&products_id=567
These are on a special introductory offer for a short time, at 39 with free shipping, but at the rate they are going, I don't think I'll need an introductory offer for long!
Image Image Image Image Image

I'm also stocking their Charcoal Bamboo inserts, which have also come up "Smelling of roses" !!!
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants - New 'Easy Order' for customs. (P4)

Postby Little Pants » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:47 am
5 have just introduced a new 'Easy Order' system for ordering custom knits. You can now just pre0book a custom slot, and tell me exactly what you want in a message, rather than having to actually order the item, size and yarn required, which I know was proving a stumbling block for many people.
Now it's simple - book the slot, pay a deposit of £5 with PayPal, and tell me what you want in the message box at checkout. I'll then do the work for you, and get back to you with a final estimate. When you receive the final quote, you can opt to either 'Go ahead' or 'Stop' (for a refund of your deposit)

Here's the link anyway.

http://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=139_158&products_id=589

P.S. special offer until 28/3/12. Use code 541e4a9c09, and you'll get the £5 off, so that's a free slot, PLUS £5 off your final price!
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants - 50% off all custom nappy covers (P5

Postby Little Pants » Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:05 pm
I have a 50% off all custom made nappy covers - soakers, shorties, longs, skirties, pantaloons etc. The 50% off is for the work, and does not include the yarn though, although some alpaca yarns are also on offer. A limited number of slots are available though, so you need to be quick!
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants - REVAMP!(P4)

Postby Little Pants » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:35 am
I am doing an experimental revamp of the shop, and at last have added a PayPal payment option, with a discount for non PayPal payments. There is a new all encompassing category, 'Nappies and Baby clothing', which tidies things up a lot, and should make finding things easier. I have simplified the ordering of custom nappy covers, which I hope will make things much much smiler.

There is a 50% off offer on custom wool nappy covers made through the old system, until the end of September, although there aren't many slots available now - just soakers. These are still available in the shop, but make sure you select the 'Old System' Category to find the discount.

I'd love some feedback on the new (and I hope simpler) system, so please fee free to make comments. The 'old system' category will go at the end of the month, and I am doing a lot of work on this at the moment, so please bear with me if you have problems getting into the shop - it could be a bit slow, and if the new 'Nappies andBaby clothing' category isn't showing, please try again later - I keep having to disable it to do some work on it, add photos etc. while it's in the experimental stage.
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants - COMPLETE REVAMP!(P4)Please take a look

Postby Little Pants » Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:39 am
Adding Category photos today
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants - COMPLETE REVAMP!(P4)Please take a look

Postby Little Pants » Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:41 am
Just 2 slots left on the 50% off custom wool nappy covers offer - just soaker slots left. 6 days to go, so if you want something, grab the last slots quick!

http://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=139

The new ordering system is also available but no discounts there. The old ordering system will finish on 30th September. PayPal option will remain permanent, with a reduction for non PayPal payments (please see the home page for the details)

http://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main_page=page&id=44
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants November discount codes (P4)

Postby Little Pants » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:57 am
NEW!
Wool nappy covers, although mine are always sent ready lanolized, will need their first re-lanolization fairly quickly,

soooo......

I have decided that a free sample of lanolin will now be sent out with every wool nappy cover order, so that you have lanolin straight away, ready for that first re-lanolization.
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants November discount codes (P4)

Postby Little Pants » Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:59 am
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants December discount codes (P4)

Postby Little Pants » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:43 am
10% off all custom knit wool nappy covers from 17/12/12 - 27/12/12. Code is c0892a96b2

10% off all in stock longies, shorties and skirties while stocks last. 1/12/12 - 10/12/12. Code is 09bfc9c99b

Price reduced PLUS 10% extra off Tirsokas while stock last. 1/12/12 - 23/12/12. Use code b73f54a461

Please note, there will be no shop closures over the Christmas and New Year period, but shipping may be delayed for orders paid for between 27/12/12 and 9/1/13.
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Previous Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 4 of 51 2 3 4 5

Actions