Index ‹ Talk ‹ Little Pants Nappies' Talk

Little Pants Nappies' TALK Free Prize Draw (p5)

Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5

Re: Little Pants Sale and discount codes (P5)

Postby Little Pants » Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:12 am
January Sale now on, and also some discount codes for January

Additional Discount codes for January

20% off Konfidence baby warmers from 1/1/13 - 8/1/13 Code is f387fc0de1

25% off EcoBalls 150 wash and Ecoballs 1000 wash from 10/1/13 - 31/1/13. Code is 7a56e1c87e

25% off Freedom Spirit yarns from 10/1/13 to 20/1/13. Code is baab68d47f

20% off MioSolo nappies from 8/1/13 to 15/1/13 (Won't be shipped until 14/1/13). Code is a4aad5b225
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants Innovative New Product (p5)

Postby Little Pants » Mon May 27, 2013 3:50 pm
I have a brand new and innovative product, which I have been experimenting with for some time, and it is now pretty much ready to go.

It is a Lanolin Emulsion, and will make lanolizing wool nappy covers a very much simpler procedure than it has been hitherto. Just add 5 ml of the emulsion to 1 litre of warm water and soak - just as simple as soaking washing, and it takes all the mess and quantitative guesswork out of melting and emulsifying sold lanolin. Just weigh the item your lanolising, and use 5 ml of emulsion to every 100 gm of wool. "SIMPLES"!

It will be available as either unscented or scented - perfumes still being tested, but some are already definites!

It is still at the prototype stage, as I don't know it's keeping time yet, but I can see no reason why it won't keep forever as lanolin is anti bacterial and anti fungal to start with.

Please PM me if you would like more information - I do have a few samples available.

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants New Lanolin Milk(p5)

Postby Little Pants » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:05 pm
I am renaming my lanolin emulsion as Lanolin Milk. The formula is now perfected and I am getting great feedback from those who have already tried it. I am just deciding on concentrations and different packaging options, postage costs being a concern. Do I go for sachets which are cheap to send, but not so easy to use, or squirty bottles, which are easy to use, but cost more both on the actual bottles themselves, and postage, as they won't pack as a letter? Should I have a concentrated form which will require the use of a measuring syringe )which will be provided) or stock to weaker concentrates which will just need a measuring teaspoon? Decisions, decisions! Your feedback would be appreciated. I would love to hear your opinions.
Image Image
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Little Pants New Lanolin Milk(p5)

Postby Little Pants » Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:44 am
Lanolin Milk Prototype versions now on sale before the BIG LAUNCH. Feedback on those who have tested these out for me, has been staggering actually, even if I am blowing my own trumpet! I am just waiting for supplies of measures and packaging before launching the final V2 (standard strength) and V3 (CONCENTRATE) versions.

I have tested out various formulae, and packaging options. Some of the formulae I tried work very well, and these prototypes are in the shop now (but going fast!). Dilution instructions come with each version, so they will all work just fine. I have a few more to add yet - just checking final dilution rates on them before adding them.

[url=http://www.clothnappytree.com/photo.php?v=1&id=7459]
Image[/url] Image Image Image
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Easy Use Lanolin Milk now fully available (P5)

Postby Little Pants » Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:29 am
Lanolin Milk is now fully activated - not just the prototype versions (of which there are still a few left) , but the final versions are now available

http://littlepants.co.uk/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=36
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Easy Use Lanolin Milk now fully available (P5)

Postby Little Pants » Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:41 am
Update on my soluble lanolin

I am delighted that the feedback on my soluble lanolin so far has been terrific. I'm even getting orders from as far away as the US.

I have now renamed it as Soluble Lanolin, which I think is a more descriptive name than Lanolin Milk. It's packaged in either 10x1ml sachets, (each sachet enough for about 100gms wool - a soaker or small longies) or 100ml bottles (with a measuring syringe) which will last for ages.

It can be unscented or scented (various options available) and a drop can also be added to a delicate wash product, to make a re-conditioning wash. If you do this every time you wash your wool, you'll rarely, if ever, need to do a full re-treatment.

For more information, here's a direct link

http://www.littlepants.co.uk/index.php?id_category=189&controller=category
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Flood Clearance Sale (P 5)

Postby Little Pants » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:37 am
Due to being flooded out on Boxing day, I have a Flood Clearance sale. None of the items were caught in the flood, but the house has now been certificated as dry, and we desperately need storage space for personal items whithe the renovations are done, so I am reducing all sorts of bulkier tems, in order to clear some space.

Please take a look You may find a bargain! :thumbsup:
My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Re: Flood Clearance Sale (P 5)

Postby clothmama » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:27 pm
Little Pants wrote:Due to being flooded out on Boxing day, I have a Flood Clearance sale. None of the items were caught in the flood, but the house has now been certificated as dry, and we desperately need storage space for personal items whithe the renovations are done, so I am reducing all sorts of bulkier tems, in order to clear some space.

Please take a look You may find a bargain! :thumbsup:

What a nightmare! So sorry about the flooding but great news that you are now 'dry' :thumbsup: Off to have a look!
My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Free Prize Draw (p5)

Postby Little Pants » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:27 am
I have an Easter Treasure Hunt on,. Find the 'Dog & Bone' photos which are being added to various pages in my shop http://www.littlepnts.co.ukthroughout the week.

If you find a 'Dog & Bone' you can ask to be entered into a prize draw to win a Little Q-Dos nappy. If you find more than one, you can enter the draw again - there will be multiple pictures by the end of the week, and each 'find' will allow you another number in the draw.

Draw will take place at 10:15PM on easter Sunday

My avatar
Little Pants
Cloth Nappy Addict
Site Supporter

Previous Show last: Sort by:
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 5 of 51 2 3 4 5

Actions