Index ‹ Talk ‹ Flufftastic's Talk

Flufftastic's TALK Flufftastic Closing Sale 50% Off All Remaining Stock!

Page 1 of 21 2

Flufftastic Closing Sale 50% Off All Remaining Stock!

Postby greenferret » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:17 am
"Flufftastic" is where fantastic ideas combined with the skills of UK manufacturers and crafters meet gorgeous fabrics, yarns and ingredients - Fluff!
All of our products are natural and UK made, making them a very eco-friendly alternative to other brands. Most of our products are handmade and some are unique "one of a kind" items to make you or your child stand out from the crowd!
Here at Flufftastic we strongly believe in the benefits of using cloth and babywearing and we love beautiful eco-friendly products, crafts and all things fluffy! We hope you'll join us in spreading the fluffy love!

Watch out for new and exclusive offers for CNT members in the fab new WAHM Wonders section :wink: :wine:
Last edited by greenferret on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:40 am, edited 6 times in total.
My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Flufftastic 2011

Postby greenferret » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:45 am
Good Morning! Flufftastic is very proud and privileged to be a part of the new WHAM Wonders 2 here on CNT :wine: :yahoo:

We stock nappies and accessories, clothing, toiletries, CSP, household items, woolies and yarn and have many other products in the pipeline :D We are also starting to take custom orders for CSP, OBV and minkee bandana bibs, breast pads and more, including some collabs :wink:

Here is a sneaky peak of some of the gorgeous LLS hand-dyed fabric and yarn that will be available over the next fortnight to celebrate the launch of this fab new area on CNT :mrgreen:

I am also offering an exclusive discount code for instock items to CNT members for 2 weeks only - 10% off all items in the shop, including some gorgeous LLS nappies and Knitterarty woolies :wine: :wine: Simply enter code CNTWW2 at checkout to claim the discount :thumbsup:

Look out for a giveaway running later in the week too :wink:

Thanks for looking, hope all WHAMs and CNTers alike have a lovely fortnight in the new WHAM Wonders and thanks again to Mr and Mrs CM :wine: :widesmile:
Last edited by greenferret on Wed May 11, 2011 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Flufftastic 2011 New Offers and peaks :)

Postby greenferret » Wed May 11, 2011 4:32 pm
LLS Yarn Pre-Sale! :wine:

I have a gorgeous selection of Luscious Little Somethings hand-dyed yarn which I want to add to my shop on Sunday night :D However, I am offering them here first exclusively to CNT members and offering free postage for all yarn bought before they are listed :wine: Reply on this thread if you would like anything. Larger lots can be split if required :wink:

I have not done the 'shop quality' photos yet (waiting for DH with his fancy camera :giggle:) but you should still be able to see the lovely colours and shades :thumbsup: There are a couple which may tempt those wanting to do the KAL :wink: , although I'll find it quite difficult to part with some of these :shock: :giggle: :giggle:

400g Superwash Merino Aran in "Sunrise" £36 (£9 per skein)

400g Superwash Merino Aran in "Autumn" £36 (£9 per skein)

200g Organic Merino Aran "Warm Spring" £17

200g Organic Merino Aran "Turquoise/Purple/Pink" £17

200g Organic Merino Aran "Winter Icey" £17

200g Organic Merino Aran "Blue/Orange" £17

270g Simply Merino Aran "Blue Green" £22.50 (£7.50 per skein)

300g BFL Aran in "Greens" £25.50 (£8.50 per skein)

300g Organic DK in "Pink Swirl" £25.50 (£8.50 per skein)

happy :knit:
My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Flufftastic Brand New Item Listing Tonight!

Postby greenferret » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:29 pm
Hi :wave:

I've been a little quiet lately :giggle: but I'm delighted to announce that I have a gorgeous new item to list tonight, with instock and custom slots available :D Any little girls in need of something pretty.........? :giggle:
My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Flufftastic Brand New Item Listing Tonight!

Postby greenferret » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:01 pm
Flufftastic is proud to introduce a little girls dress to our product range :wine:

This gorgeous tiered Maris playdress is available sleeveless or with cap sleeves in a choice of knit interlock or bamboo velour, or a combination of the two :wine:

This sleeveless white matrushka dolls one is instock and ready to ship. It is age 2-3 and priced at £19 plus p&p

ImageImage

I also have a one-off special pink ooga and OBV with cap sleeves in age 1-2. This one is one of my prototypes and has been double stitched and overlock stitched but not on the overlocker. So it is secure but not as neat inside as my other items :giggle: For this reason this one-off dress is only £10 plus p&p (would be £22 if finished to 'standard' :wink: )

ImageImage

I'm also offering 2 customs slots for a dress made form your choice of my fabrics :D Prices will be as follows:

Sleeveless / Cap Sleeve
6-12 months £17 £18
12-18 months £17 £18
1-2 years £18 £19
2-3 years £18 £19
3-4 years £19 £20
4-5 years £19 £20

Add £1 if OBV layer/s required
Add £2 if whole dress is OBV
Applique may be possible, contact me to discuss :wink:

Please reply here if you would like anything :D

I have OBV in stock in pinks, puples and oranges and a selection instock interlock can be seen here. http://www.flickr.com/photos/flufftastic/ I also have most of the Ooga prints, and some of the new colours on order :wink: Image

Action photos of Esme in one of her tester dresses :giggle:

ImageImageImage
My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Flufftastic Listed now girls dresses instock and custom :)

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:24 pm
Oh, they're lovely. Will have to remember you once I get paid!
My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby greenferret » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:02 pm
fluffy_mummy wrote:Oh, they're lovely. Will have to remember you once I get paid!

Thank you :D
My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby mellyp » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:34 pm
And me remembering you when I get paid too! :giggle:

Those dresses are gorgeous!
My avatar
mellyp
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby greenferret » Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:28 pm
Flufftastic has been a little quiet of late....so to get back into the swing of things and make way for fab new products, we are having a 25% OFF EVERYTHING IN STORE SALE! Grab those bargains now :)

:wine: :wine: :D
My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 21 2

Actions