Index ‹ Talk ‹ Baby Bum Boutique's Talk

Baby Bum Boutique's TALK Baby Bum Boutique - SALE ends 30th September

Page 1 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Baby Bum Boutique - SALE ends 30th September

Postby AmandaG » Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:33 am
Hello to everyone :wave:
I am very excited to have joined you fantastic people on the WAHM Wonders, especially with the fantastic new area! Such a fab time to join!

I am Amanda and I have just launched my new website http://www.babybumboutique.co.uk which is selling some seriously gorgeous nappies, wet bags, and changing mats etc. from WAHM's around the world. Please come and have a look, and maybe buy a few, as I could easily find a million excuses to keep them all, which won't go down well with the other half! :giggle:

We currently have a special offer of 15% off all Zookies waterproof wraps to celebrate our launch, and will have a new offer every week in March. On top of that, we have a massive giveaway of 5 Nappies, including a Bum Cheeks Denim jeans nappy which is just the cutest! Our website has more details of how to enter the giveaway.

I am trying to upload a picture of my daughter Maisie modelling it, but still getting to grips with posting pictures on here, so bear with me! :-?

Thanks
Amanda x
Last edited by AmandaG on Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Re: Baby Bum Boutique

Postby rhiannon » Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:12 pm
I can't see it I just get taken to a domain registration site - might be my internet playing up :(
My avatar
rhiannon
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby stacey10782010 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:02 pm
rhiannon wrote:I can't see it I just get taken to a domain registration site - might be my internet playing up :(

doing the same with me
My avatar
stacey10782010
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby AmandaG » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:08 pm
Thanks for letting me know, may have been as I was just updating a few typos - Can you try again ladies?? It should be working, if not I have no idea why??!! Works fine on my 2 computers - what a pain! :doh:
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Postby sweetiepups » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:12 pm
:cry: still the domain name page for me too :cry:
My avatar
sweetiepups
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby AmandaG » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:18 pm
ARRRGGHHH any ideas from someone more web-proficient than me?? It all works on my computer!!

Just updated the page cache, as was my only idea! It is at times like this I wish I was better with computers :oops:
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm
Works for me.

Lovely website and gorgeous cloth!! :wine: And welcome to the tree :cnthug:
My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby AmandaG » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:22 pm
:thumbsup: That's good, does it work now for anyone else??
My avatar
AmandaG
Clothie

Postby dawnsmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 pm
AmandaG wrote::thumbsup: That's good, does it work now for anyone else??

It's worked for me since you first posted (Sorry, just didnt have chance to comment before :oops: )
My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 61 2 3 4 5 6

Actions