Index ‹ Talk ‹ jennyclaire's Talk

jennyclaire's TALK Huggally Wuggally - handpainted letters/handmade clothes etc

Page 1 of 21 2

Huggally Wuggally - handpainted letters/handmade clothes etc

Postby jennyclaire » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:37 pm
Hi, I would like to introduce myself. I am Jenny and mummy to 3 beautiful children :D
I live in Coventry, UK.

I paint wooden letters for your child's door or bedroom. I use safe acrylic paints and varnish them with 2 coats of acrylic varnish to protect them. They will also be provided with double sided tape so you can put them straight on the door/wall. Perfect for presents too.

The letters are 5 inches high and prices are £4.50 per letter plus p&p. Also available are 4.5cm high letters at just £1 per letter.

Turnaround time will be approx 3-4 weeks but I would do my very best to get them painted and posted more quickly. And if you need them by a certain date then let me know and I can see what I can do.

I also make baby and toddler clothes, bunting, washable nappies and cot quilts aswell as more things to come!

Any questions please ask me :D

Examples of past names that I've painted.

Last edited by jennyclaire on Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Huggally Wuggally - wooden letters handpainted

Postby Asta » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:45 pm
Wow they are gorgeous! We had a big discussion about this on another forum just yesterday so once you've got a wonder up or something in your gallery I'll post the link over there.

Good luck with it hun :wine:
My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Hannahboo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:58 pm
Good Luck, they look fab. May have to get some done when I have some more pennies :giggle:
My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:29 pm
OOh they are lovely. My older 2 have letters on their doors but Roo doesn't, god damn his long name though!
My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby jennyclaire » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:39 pm
JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:OOh they are lovely. My older 2 have letters on their doors but Roo doesn't, god damn his long name though!

What's his full name? :)
My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:45 pm
Ooo will have to consider some of these- 3 kids, but only short first names, yay!! :giggle:
My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Mareth » Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:46 pm
Do you know how much postage would be to Ireland for 4 letters? In fact, how much would it be to the UK too? If it's considerably cheaper I might get my mam to bring some over with her in August :D
My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jennyclaire » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:22 pm
Geordie_Girl wrote:Do you know how much postage would be to Ireland for 4 letters? In fact, how much would it be to the UK too? If it's considerably cheaper I might get my mam to bring some over with her in August :D

I take it you mean Republic of Ireland? I would do it the same as UK so it would be £3.50 (up to 5 letters) p&p :)
My avatar
jennyclaire
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:41 pm
jennyclaire wrote:
Geordie_Girl wrote:Do you know how much postage would be to Ireland for 4 letters? In fact, how much would it be to the UK too? If it's considerably cheaper I might get my mam to bring some over with her in August :D

I take it you mean Republic of Ireland? I would do it the same as UK so it would be £3.50 (up to 5 letters) p&p :)

What would 12 letters to Ireland be..? :oops:
My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 21 2

Actions