Index ‹ Talk ‹ Baby Peach's Talk

Baby Peach's TALK Baby Peach - New website and lots of products added

Page 1 of 21 2

Baby Peach - New website and lots of products added

Postby ems1982 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:20 pm

Hi :wave: ,

My name's Emily and I have recently started a new cloth nappy shop called Baby Peach.

You can visit us online at: www.babypeach.co.uk

We sell a range of cloth nappies, wetbags and accessories. We feature many of the big name brands, but also are keen to stock some items from WAHMs and smaller set-ups too and we are always open to suggestions.

Everything we sell it tested by us and our baby Finn so we know that they work :D

We are also happy to talk nappies and babies and we are available on hand for advice.

Products that we currently stock include:
Cj's BUTTer
Wonderoos
Totsbots
Blueberry
Charlie Banana
Monkey Foot Wet Bags
P'tit Dessous
Imse Vimse
Pat-a-cake Baby
Baby Blush

More coming soon...

We are also very keen to organise some informal nappucinos in the Gloucestershire area, to set up a social/support network for cloth users. If you are interested please contact Emily at emily@babypeach.co.uk
My avatar
ems1982
Clothie

Re: Baby Peach - New website and lots of products added

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:27 pm
Good luck on your new venture!
Website looks fab - can't wait to see what more stock you have coming!
:wine:
My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ems1982 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:17 pm
Thank you, glad you like the site :)

More products being uploaded as we speak! :D Back to it.....
My avatar
ems1982
Clothie

Postby ems1982 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:11 pm
We have an 8-pack of samplers all new CJs BUTTer flavours up for grabs at the moment if anyone interested? :)
My avatar
ems1982
Clothie

Postby Asta » Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:02 pm
I would love to try that Em, we're trying out different creams to try and find one that won't harm the nappies when the nursery clarts it on, planning on reviewing them all on my and the babiesnappies blog.
My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ems1982 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:28 am
Asta can you let me know the address for your blog? I will Pm you :)
My avatar
ems1982
Clothie

Postby ems1982 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:30 am
in other news we are soon to be placing a DUNK N FLUFF order for Baby Peach. I am giving people 1 week to let me know any custom orders they want included in this order :) If you need more info feel free to PM me x
My avatar
ems1982
Clothie

Postby ems1982 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:45 pm
Please keep pm'ing me re dunk n fluff info. In addition we have some very exciting monkeyfoot pre-orders opening soon inc for doubles and XL bag. I will try to list some on cloth nappy tree over the coming week so keep your eyes peeled! Lots more CJ's BUTTer has also arrived :)
My avatar
ems1982
Clothie

Postby ems1982 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:50 pm
We have an exciting new batch of Green carbon Living New generation Diapers arriving very soon and available to order. they are in UK customs and will be with us any day!

They are easy to use and assemble making them great for caregivers and even dad. You simply snap in the liner into the waterproof shell and you are all set. They also feature front and back gussets that allow you to use your own liner or trifold or even disposable liners! You can also use a fitted nappy.

It also works great as a swim nappy on its own!

The One-Size Standard Shell Will fit a baby approx. 10lbs to 30lbs +. It features front and back gussets, 4 rise adjustments for the perfect fit, a single row on snaps across the tummy for maximum comfort, cross over tabs, hidden snaps, a high back and soft fold over elastic around the edges.

We also have available 2 types of liner which snap into the shell:

OS Standard Liner The OS standard liner works best with the OS standard size shell. It is approx. 4in wide by 18in long and is made with a Bamboo Terry top, a ZORB* core and Organic Sherpa as a compression layer on the bottom. It also has 2 snaps at the top to snap into the shell. Keep the fold at the top for the boys and the fold in the middle or the girls.

OS Gusseted Liner The OS gusseted liner works best with the OS standard size shell. It is approx. 4.25in wide in the crotch and 6"wide in the bum and is 20in long. It has elastic hidden in the sides to create a gusset to hold in the mess. It is made with a Bamboo Terry top, a ZORB* core and Organic Sherpa as a compression layer on the bottom. It also has 2 snaps at the top to snap into the shell. Keep the fold at the top for the boys and the fold in the middle or the girls.

www.babypeach.co.uk
My avatar
ems1982
Clothie

Show last: Sort by: Next
Pinterest
email
Twitter
Page 1 of 21 2

Actions