hf1

Pictures. Honest opinions required!

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Pictures. Honest opinions required!

Postby clairelana » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:50 pm

Asda also do plain white vests and babygrows quite cheaply.

My avatar
Joaninha
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Joaninha » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 am

Luuuuurve the double dye!!!! And Sophie is gorgeous!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:19 pm

Cant wait for the rainbow ones. I've been thinking of trying some tiedye too.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:41 am

I love them all, well done. x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 am

Rae wrote:I like your work, looks great.

? Maybe you could also try non-poppered vests in sizes that are younger than what you normally get in the UK, the non-poppered vests are great with cloth nappies, and I don't understand why you can't get them easily over here.
http://www.zodee.co.uk/babies/bonds-bab ... oryid=1448
NO VAT/DUTY GUARANTEED Zodee has put together a fast, cheap and secure method of delivery your goods that guarantees no VAT or Import Duty will be charged on your goods. Simply select the Royal Mail Signed For delivery option. Another great reason to order from Zodee. Any VAT/Duty payable is pre-paid on your behalf on entering the UK.
Please note that all orders are despatched from our warehouse in Sydney, Australia.

Matalan do non-poppered vests in little sizes, you can get girlie or unisex ones, and they wash wells as well, Gracie wears them all the time, oh and they are quite long so tuck in well

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:41 pm

Cute!! I've got a bunch of plain white sleepsuits that my MIL bought when Lucas was a baby and we never used them (for Lucas or Lili - too boring :roll:) - some are completely plain and some are ribbed, I don't know if that would make a difference... sounds like you can get them cheap anyway, but I was going to say if you wanted to pay the postage (probably £4-5 for half a dozen) you could have them to dye and sell on? I think they're from Matalan, would have to dig them out but probably 3-6 and 6-9 months?

I would totally have used them if they'd been dyed prettily!

My avatar
gayleygoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby gayleygoo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:02 pm

your pics are beautiful! i actually prefer circles but i tend to do 2-4 circles within each other iykwim! and do some tiny ones with big ones etc. using clothes pegs instead of elastic bands is also fun but i cant remember the effect lol! if you ever run out of elastic bands i have tons of big thick ones here (DP is a postie) you could have FFP!

i love adamas vests for their quality and washability, but they really dont fit over cloth bums!

i also find the un-poppered vests handy for use with woollies (but they are so difficult to get a hold of!)

Gayle xx

My avatar
BibsnBots
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby BibsnBots » Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:20 am

I love the two tone coloured sleepsuit with stripes on. :D

Previous

Return to Wahm grapevine