hf1

Itti Bitti D'lish anyone???

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Itti Bitti D'lish anyone???

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:40 pm

Kirstyh wrote:noooo, the jade AIO is sold out and so is the purple!! Any one ever bought a midnight one???? Hanna any idea when we will be able to order more??? xx

Where are you looking Kirsty. As far as I can tell nappy paradise has both available atm?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 pm

Louise wrote:
Kirstyh wrote:noooo, the jade AIO is sold out and so is the purple!! Any one ever bought a midnight one???? Hanna any idea when we will be able to order more??? xx

Where are you looking Kirsty. As far as I can tell nappy paradise has both available atm?

She wants the AIOs not the SIOs!

Kirsty email her direct!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:42 pm

flutterby wrote:
Louise wrote:

She wants the AIOs not the SIOs!

Kirsty email her direct!

Oh, I see. :doh:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks Hanna, sent a e-mail. x

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:58 pm

:doh: I think my Itti just arrived at my MIL's (my registered Paypal address), even though the order confirmation clearly lists my French address for delivery and billing and I paid Airmail rate (only £1.50, I doubt much more than the UK rate, if at all). Fortunately no big deal as we have some friends coming in a few weeks and they were already planning on stopping at her house to pick up a few things for us! I don't mind, but am a little :cry: at having to wait for my fluff!

Have let her know, and that it's no big deal, just so she can keep an eye on it for future orders. :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:08 pm

:x . What a pain. At least you'll be getting it eventually though.

My avatar
thebestmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby thebestmummy » Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:14 pm

Hi Rachel,

can you please make sure that what arrived to your MILs IS the ittis as i am more or less certain that they went to FRANCE! Has she opened it?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:15 pm

Wait a minute! Are you Mcchick on Cloth Tots? I've just phoned and had her open it and it IS an Itti, but it's the jade one! :hohoho: Sorry about that, she said about the Nappy Paradise sticker and the only thing I could think of that was coming from NP was the chocolate Itti :oops: :giggle:. See what I meant about post to France being erratic? No sign of that one yet. At least I know it's on the way though, I've been feeling a bit fluff-deprived after a few rubbishy mail deliveries (one lousy bill today, imagine!).

Whew! :mrgreen:

My avatar
thebestmummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby thebestmummy » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:44 pm

LOL glad it wasnt the one from Nappy Paradise!!! and no lol I am not McChick on Cloth Tots lol although she has a shop too hahaha.

Hope your itti arrives soon lol - glad this cleared up *phew*

PreviousNext

Return to Wahm grapevine