hf1

Dungarees

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Dungarees

Postby becky1978 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:34 pm

I had some Cut for CLoth dungers for Archie when he was smaller, got them as a pressie.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:39 pm

ive got some fleece dungarees i bought from kirsty, cant remember where theyre from tho, TU i think? theyve got LOADS of room in the bum, and poppers :wine:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:09 pm

fluffycabbage wrote:ive got some fleece dungarees i bought from kirsty, cant remember where theyre from tho, TU i think? theyve got LOADS of room in the bum, and poppers :wine:

Ahhh I loved them, I think they were from Debenhams, pretty sure they were :wink:

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:18 pm

Aaaaaaaaaah yeah thats the one :D reminds me to dig them out for tomorrow :D i love them too :mrgreen:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:25 am

I made Jas a pair in minkee with poppers up the legs - I actually found it fairly quick and easy. Haven't seen any for sale except Weenotions old ones though unfortunately

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
ktinkley
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ktinkley » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:39 am

I've got Louise's old weenotions ones and they are perfect.

And even tho minky is hard to work with and expensive - it's like a wonder fabric for weaning babies :giggle: initially I was really careful that she never got them that dirty - then I realised that minky is used to line nappies :roll: so no issues washing it!

She wore them for her lunch, and everything just brushed off!! Because they're 'stay dry' nothing had gone into the fabric - so they are her miracle dungies now for when I need her to look pretty but I know she's got to go over a meal :hohoho:

They'll be on fsot soon tho as she's nearly outgrown them :cry: - I reckon we've got about 2more month.

My avatar
Lyns_Bubbas
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Lyns_Bubbas » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:22 pm

jules070603 wrote:Does anyone make them or thinking about making them?

Just something simple with poppers up the legs?

I bought 2 dungaree sets from Mothercare and they are just rubbish even over a pocket :evil: Imogen isn't even 9 months yet and the 9-12 months ones I bought are so tight its ridiculous and I love dungers :evil:

I make knitted dungarees.

http://knitterarty.co.uk/index.php?main ... th=38_8_36

They're in my January sale at the moment. Automatic 10% with a further 10% (making them £32) if you buy an in stock pair and order a custom made item at the same time.

I can custom make them too!

Lynsx

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:04 pm

we got some roomy ones from pumpkin patch

Previous

Return to Wahm grapevine