hf1

wanted: summer new baby boy outfit

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

wanted: summer new baby boy outfit

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:21 pm

hi ladies, i am looking to get a special new baby outfit for Rylan when he is born, to bring him home from hospital in, and am looking for ideas! i have a set which looks like it's been flutterby'd but it's 3-6 months. is it possible to get some kind of lwi dyed outfit from somewhere? even if i supply the white goods, i don't want to bother hanna as she's also pregnant, but need something quite unique. will prob be looking out for an lwi blankie of some kind if possible too. can anyone give me some ideas and price ranges please? we do love things with matching little hats too if possible....

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: wanted: summer new baby boy outfit

Postby Soozi » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:46 pm

i am available for customs :)

and can do you a matching hat (in either matching fabric eg bamboo velour or knitted)

i dont have any white clothing so you would need to send me something

price range just depends on how much dyeing you need doing - wouldnt be much if you are supplying the clothes :wink:

and a matching hat would be less than a fiver (fabric/ basic woolly)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:52 pm

oooh not seen u on here b4! :giggle: hi and a belated welcome! that'd be cool, need something dyed very boyish though, i could perhaps get some sleepsuits etc from aknown high street store and send them your way? i just can't find anything i like right now and it's driving me a little crazy!

loving the longies on your shop page btw, jealous of anyone who can knit those face longies, i gave in with knitting and went on to crocheting!

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:34 pm

i'm so sorry i swear i responded to you but obviously not!!

if it is just sleepsuits etc that you are after then i can buy those in - you dont need to send me them - tell you what, tell me what size you would like and the colours and i'll dye some up and post pics and if you like you can buy hows that?

Return to Wahm grapevine