hf1

A plea to WAHMs....

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: A plea to WAHMs....

Postby Scotia » Thu May 06, 2010 10:08 am

There are lots of suggestions on here already, but I get your frustration. It's hard when you see all the lovely girly things, but it's the same in the shops - rails and rails of gorgeous girls' clothes and navy, brown, grey clothes for little boys :roll: I've had some lovely tops from Rae, and Ross loves his vest and pants sets too. I've got orders in with LLS and Honey Bees Boutique and the waiting is hard - but it will be worth it when they arrive. I'm still to buy from Baby Bufters, but it's in my sights :wink: and I do hope Scrunchkins reopens because I love her ideas :D

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 06, 2010 10:14 am

Scotia wrote:There are lots of suggestions on here already, but I get your frustration. It's hard when you see all the lovely girly things, but it's the same in the shops - rails and rails of gorgeous girls' clothes and navy, brown, grey clothes for little boys :roll:

I have the opposite problem in H&M - I find the girls clothes there are often so flimsy, thin, inpractical, frilly and daft materials too I end up buying my girls boys t-shirts and tops :giggle:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu May 06, 2010 10:20 am

:giggle: I actually like the supermarkets best for boys t-shirts. Asda usually have some nice ones. I'm looking for a plain purple t-shirt for Kerr and I can't find one anywhere - maybe I should be looking on the girls racks :hohoho:

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Thu May 06, 2010 10:22 am

:idea: :idea: :idea:
I'm Sally aka Honey Bee's I make clothes using bamboo fleece, bamboo interlock, cotton jersey as well as bamboo and soya velour and cotton knit prints :D
I usually aim to have things ready within 7-10 days of ordering but am temporarily closed to customs while I sew for family :D but my June slots are up.
However I do have lots of boys fabrics that I was planning on listing next week as instock t-shirts and 1 bamboo fleece hoodie to keep the spring chill off once I have got round to making them it should be next friday the 14th May sooner if I can .
I haven't done anything instock before as I didn't know this is what ppl wanted :oops:

here is a link to my thread as I don't have a website feel free to ask anytime for something tho as if I can do it I will :D
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=40592&start=315
if you click on the pictures they should take you to my gallery :D

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu May 06, 2010 10:23 am

Scotia wrote::giggle: I actually like the supermarkets best for boys t-shirts. Asda usually have some nice ones. I'm looking for a plain purple t-shirt for Kerr and I can't find one anywhere - maybe I should be looking on the girls racks :hohoho:

I can't find plain tees anywhere... I want cheapish ones to applique and paint myself.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Thu May 06, 2010 10:24 am

dawnsmummy wrote:
Scotia wrote::giggle: I actually like the supermarkets best for boys t-shirts. Asda usually have some nice ones. I'm looking for a plain purple t-shirt for Kerr and I can't find one anywhere - maybe I should be looking on the girls racks :hohoho:

I can't find plain tees anywhere... I want cheapish ones to applique and paint myself.

H and M :wink:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Thu May 06, 2010 10:32 am

WSS.

H&M do really cheap organic t-shirts. I get them to send to Chloe for painting. :wink:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu May 06, 2010 11:39 am

Thanks, I'll try there tomorrow :D

My avatar
emmajayne33
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby emmajayne33 » Thu May 06, 2010 11:44 am

I know it's already been mentioned, but Approved by Kayleigh is fab. Rae is brilliant and so quick!

PreviousNext

Return to Wahm grapevine