hf1

Boys Clothes discussion

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Titches Stitches Summer Clothing Tonight at 9pm!

Postby littlesez » Wed May 05, 2010 10:34 pm

I came on this thread to look at the clothes but I can see lots of comments that aren't even about karen's clothes. Of course I have read them all :giggle: I think there is a general rant about not enough wahm clothes for boys am I right? Maybe start another thread about that instead of keep posting on karens thread.

Stephs post was blunt but

anya1973 wrote:There's no need to keep bugging me you know. :wink: As I said to Louise I think it was, I prefer to just buy things that I see that catch my eye. I'm way too impatient to wait forever for customs. :roll: All the hoodies I had seen were bamboo velour so surely a reasonable assumption that that is all she uses at the moment? I'm sure Karen would soon let us all know if she were using other fabrics. :wink: Helen xx

ermmm this wasnt posting out of politeness really was it!

just because you put winks and xx on a post doesnt mean it isn't rude
Last edited by littlesez on Wed May 05, 2010 10:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Wed May 05, 2010 10:35 pm

I think you maybe came across as a little grumpy in you first posts about there not being any boy stuff which you've since apologised for but we've also tried to offer you lots of suggestions for some fab stuff from elsewhere and you keep saying you don't want/like any of that so maybe folks are feeling a bit unappreciated. I might be wrong, just a possibility. :wink:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Wed May 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Karen, everything looks lovely and your model is super cute! Sorry to read your thread is getting a fair bit of off topic spam though. Doesn't seem like the right place to moan about lack of boy's clothes when your girl's clothes are so fantastic.

Thanks for the CSP. Won't get to use it now for a while, but have stashed it away safe.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

s2

Postby anya1973 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:40 pm

littlesez wrote:I came on this thread to look at the clothes but I can see lots of comments that aren't even about karen's clothes. Of course I have read them all :giggle: I think there is a general rant about not enough wahm clothes for boys am I right? Maybe start another thread about that instead of keep posting on karens thread.

Stephs post was blunt

anya1973 wrote:There's no need to keep bugging me you know. :wink: As I said to Louise I think it was, I prefer to just buy things that I see that catch my eye. I'm way too impatient to wait forever for customs. :roll: All the hoodies I had seen were bamboo velour so surely a reasonable assumption that that is all she uses at the moment? I'm sure Karen would soon let us all know if she were using other fabrics. :wink: Helen xx

ermmm this wasnt posting out of politeness really was it!

just because you put winks and xx on a post doesnt mean it isn't rude

No, it's not a general rant. I have posted elsewhere to try to find more WAHM clothes for my son. I meant I was replying 'out of politeness' to Babyroo. She had given me an answer to a question so I replied to her - good manners in my book.

OK, I got the arse at Stephs post but I felt that it was very rude. Rolling her eyes at me for daring to reply on a post in forum which I am a member of. I don't have to go along with all the fluffyness of this site if I think someone is being rude to me. I wouldn't put up with it in real life so why should I on here? The winks have nothing to do with it. When I was 'talking' to babyroo it was all lighthearted. I know that, she knew that. I was talking to babyroo, not anyone else.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:44 pm

nappynutter wrote:I think you maybe came across as a little grumpy in you first posts about there not being any boy stuff which you've since apologised for but we've also tried to offer you lots of suggestions for some fab stuff from elsewhere and you keep saying you don't want/like any of that so maybe folks are feeling a bit unappreciated. I might be wrong, just a possibility. :wink:

Not grumpy! Noooooo! I was just disappointed. I'd rushed around getting the kids in bed and me back downstairs for 9pm as I thought there were going to be boys clothes on here. :lol: :lol:

I said I'm a fussy bugger. I like things that are different from other people hence the not liking the BV thang that is going on at the moment.

Perhaps it doesn't come across well on here but I'm not this monster you know. But if someone is rude (or I perceive them to be rude) to me I don't just nod and smile and get on with the fluffyness. It's not in my nature.

Helen

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Wed May 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Kirstyh wrote::shock: Steph isn't the one that was being rude!

babyroo's replies were with :wink: smiley's which I took to be lighthearted. Don't see what I have done wrong. :roll: at people is rude. That's what I was referring to. Plus the fact that there is no reason why I can't post on this thread. Does nobody ever go off on a tangent slightly on here? Obviously not....everyone only posts replies on things that they are 100% interested in? I find that hard to believe.

It's OK for Steph to :roll: at me but if I do it then it's wrong?! Right......hmm....can't see that that makes sense but hey ho.

Anyway, I'm off to bed now. It's way past my bedtime - spent all evening searching for boys WAHM clothes. :lol:

Helen

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Boys Cloths discussion

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu May 06, 2010 9:19 am

I have split this topic away from Karen's shop thread so that her wahm shop thread can stay as just that.
The WAHM Grapevine area is the one intended for discussions so I have moved the discussion here.

Previous

Return to Wahm grapevine