hf1

Yarn + matching T-shirt sets

My avatar
joeli
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Yarn + matching T-shirt sets

Postby joeli » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:24 pm

I would like for Leo to have some matching longies/t-shirts because I love the way they look. I can knit the longies myself so was wondering if anyone sold kits like this consisting of yarn plus a coordinating shirt? I know people can dye yarn to match shirts, but I don't have a shirt in mind that I want to match to. Kinda want someone else to do all the work :oops:

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Yarn + matching T-shirt sets

Postby beffys » Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:34 pm

Joeli, I can offer the same colourways on fabric, clothing and yarns to match, but for t-shirts you'd have to go to the bottom of my custom list. Yarn I tend to turnaround faster. I can even make matching handpsun yarn. :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:18 am

My turnaround on a single t-shirt is usually under a week. I have worked with a lot of different WAHMs that dye and/or knit wool. So if there is any fabric on my flickr page that takes your fancy (interlock, jersey or rib kbit) then I'd be happy to work with another WAHM.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41147375@N03/?saved=1

My avatar
Soozi
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Soozi » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:21 am

lots of us will work together :-) and you can virtually pick and choose your woolly wahm :-) its just up to you to pick a fabric from rae and ask one of us to do the yarn for you :-)

My avatar
Lyns_Bubbas
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Lyns_Bubbas » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:31 am

Rae wrote:My turnaround on a single t-shirt is usually under a week. I have worked with a lot of different WAHMs that dye and/or knit wool. So if there is any fabric on my flickr page that takes your fancy (interlock, jersey or rib kbit) then I'd be happy to work with another WAHM.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/41147375@N03/?saved=1

I can dye something up to go with any of Rae's fabrics for you to knit up. I've plenty of yarn so turnaround could be as long as it takes to dry!
x

Return to Wahm grapevine