hf1

WAHM fabric source query

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

WAHM fabric source query

Postby nic1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 am

Just wondering if any of our WAHM's can source the teal coloured Amy Butler coriander fabric plse? I saw a gorgeous top on another CNT'ers child that was taken ages ago that i adore. Wondering if any of you guys have it or can source it and could make me a peasant style tunic top in it if you are able to plse?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: WAHM fabric source query

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:24 am

Is this the sort of top you want Nic?

I can do one of these in the size you want and try and source of the fabric :wink: :D

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:22 am

juboo752 wrote:Is this the sort of top you want Nic?

I can do one of these in the size you want and try and source of the fabric :wink: :D

That's the sort of top i was thinking exactly Julie, will scour ebay shortly. How much is required for that style of top? :wink:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:29 am

nic1 wrote:
juboo752 wrote:Is this the sort of top you want Nic?

That's the sort of top i was thinking exactly Julie, will scour ebay shortly. How much is required for that style of top? :wink:

What size will you want Nic? Its probably going be a meter though, i've found some that i can get if you cant get any on ebay :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:33 am

It's for Evie hun, so 5-6 years as she is tall and she is 5 soon. Ohhhhh least i know it is out there. Will get looking on ebay abit later hun as about to paint garden fences now. Will be in touch hun. :hug:

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:35 am

Is this the one Nic?

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:36 am

nic1 wrote:It's for Evie hun, so 5-6 years as she is tall and she is 5 soon. Ohhhhh least i know it is out there. Will get looking on ebay abit later hun as about to paint garden fences now. Will be in touch hun. :hug:

Yeah i'll need a meter to play with because the width of these are shorter :wink:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:38 am

juboo752 wrote:Is this the one Nic?

It's the right pattern but wrong colour. The one i'm wanting is teal flowering on a dark background (possibly navy/black)
I have seen it in Hannas pics on FB of Summer wearing one when she was alot younger.

My avatar
juboo752
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby juboo752 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:45 am

Pine/Corriander?

Next

Return to Wahm grapevine