hf1

Weenotions - clear nappy wraps!

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Weenotions - clear nappy wraps!

Postby WeeNotions » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:35 pm

I'm sorry but I don't think it exists, I think the polyurethane laminate could be clear that isn't a problem, but it need to be laminated onto something for strength, and as far as I know there are no see through backings.

Even if you could I doubt you would be able to see the nappy through it properly anyway, especially after a few washes when it would probably start looking a bit cloudy rather than see through :wink:

I may be completely wrong though, like I say I have never seen any, I am just guessing.

My avatar
littlekiwibaby
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby littlekiwibaby » Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:34 pm

It is likely that the clear fabric would yellow over time. Though I have seen clear PVC I don't think I'd like my los sweating in a plastic cover.

Just rmember the reason for buying pretty knickers is because you know they're there- so buying pretty nappies is the same. Just because no one else knows they aren;t there doesn;t mean you don't....

I know what I mean
Cat.xxx

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:12 pm

littlekiwibaby wrote:It is likely that the clear fabric would yellow over time. Though I have seen clear PVC I don't think I'd like my los sweating in a plastic cover.

Just rmember the reason for buying pretty knickers is because you know they're there- so buying pretty nappies is the same. Just because no one else knows they aren;t there doesn;t mean you don't....

I know what I mean
Cat.xxx

:D i know what you mean too!!!

My avatar
caeganol
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby caeganol » Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:15 pm

littlekiwibaby wrote:
It is likely that the clear fabric would yellow over time. Though I have seen clear PVC I don't think I'd like my los sweating in a plastic cover.

I know what I mean
Cat.xxx
i know what you mean too!!!

I know what you mean too.
In fact it does keep me off buying really nice nappies which do need a wrap so atleast that is off the shopping list but I am so looking forward for a good summer so I can show them off(the ones that don't need a wrap)

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:57 pm

oh oh oh look what I just bumped into...

Not sure how breathable they are though :? I can just imagine them steaming up in no time after the first wee :shock:
Last edited by mabo on Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:02 pm

mabo wrote:oh oh oh look what I just bumped into...
http://www.fancypantsdiapers.shoppingcartsplus.com/catalog/item/2580005/2032165.htm

Not sure how breathable they are though :? I can just imagine them steaming up in no time after the first wee :shock:

WOW!!!!!

and on BC a few days ago someone was saying that they were caught out with no nappy so they nippas a tea towel and popped over a sandwhich bag with the corners chopped of as leg holes :hohoho: till they got home!!!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:03 pm

wow they would be perfect though! I think someone needs to trial them - for the greater good and all :wink:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:14 pm

must admit that as much as i love the idea, i wont be trialing them for fear of scareing Boo's Rashes back up!
any other offers?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:32 pm

It reminds me of those free shower caps you get in hotels.

PreviousNext

Return to Wahm grapevine