hf1

Wahm Rompers - some pics added

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Wahm Rompers - some pics added

Postby emmalala » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:19 am

I love them ,think they looks gorgeous :D only problem I've ever had with the leg poppers is they pop open all the time on super active dan :roll:

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:48 am

emmalala wrote:I love them ,think they looks gorgeous :D only problem I've ever had with the leg poppers is they pop open all the time on super active dan :roll:

.. it might be because they are new but the poppers are hard plastic ones that I have to really pull on to open...

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:29 am

well then thats great. stop tempting me! :hohoho: they do look lush

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:53 am

They look fab on Judith, cheers for the info on the sizing :)

I completely understand that sometime you have to wait longer for things, and agree that Samantha was probably overwelmed by the response of the black friday deals. It wont stop me ordering again as she has been lovely in all her communication and tbh i have waited much longer for uk things with no communication. I think im just tetchy because i had hoped for newborn things and then had to change to a bigger size, blame the hormones.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:58 am

HighlandMum wrote:They look fab on Judith, cheers for the info on the sizing :)

I completely understand that sometime you have to wait longer for things, and agree that Samantha was probably overwelmed by the response of the black friday deals. It wont stop me ordering again as she has been lovely in all her communication and tbh i have waited much longer for uk things with no communication. I think im just tetchy because i had hoped for newborn things and then had to change to a bigger size, blame the hormones.

remember tabitha is only 10lb 4oz so almost a new born size and in the 0-3 they may fit sooner than you think ;)

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:03 pm

Of course, i hadnt really thought of that :) I seem to have totally forgotten how big new babies are, i think because Sandy was so teeny and then grew at such a rate. I keep forgetting this one is all set to be a more average size! Cheers mdear :)

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Of course, i hadnt really thought of that :) I seem to have totally forgotten how big new babies are, i think because Sandy was so teeny and then grew at such a rate. I keep forgetting this one is all set to be a more average size! Cheers mdear :)

Yes i keep having to remind myself this baby is likely to be a 'normal' size unlike miss boo who still is in 6-9, 9-12 at 22mths!! :giggle:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Oh wow Jenna I've just seen some pictures of yours on FB and I'm beginning to believe the wait is worth it and maybe Jake and Bella need some!!

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Pics of jenna's are up on FB and look fab! :)

PreviousNext

Return to Wahm grapevine