hf1

Wahm Rompers - some pics added

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Wahm Rompers - some pics added

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:49 am

Oh no at the colours running! Must have surely been a bad batch of fabric? I hope ours come this week as they were posted around 8 days ago I think.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:13 am

Jen mine were posted 2 weeks yesterday and have been at my local depot since friday so im joping they arrive on monday.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:58 pm

:( im getting disheartened by mine, its been near enough 3 months since i ordered, then fabric ran out so i had to re-choose. Was told that would see pics of what had been made on Friday and the new fabric would be there on Friday so i was hoping that meant the others would be finished but not heard a dicky bird :cry:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:20 pm

:hug: have you dropped her an email?

Mine arrived today :wine: :wine: Everything is gorgeous, the nappies look quite big for smalls which is quite good, they are just in for a prewash just now. I havent tried a romper on her yet but she is wearing her tee and pant set which fits great already (0-3).

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Yep, not since she told me on Wednesday though that i would have pics of whats been done on Friday , i kind of feel like im having to chase. Originally i was told that she would just post the couple of things she could make and then keep everything back to my other order which i refused as thats going to potentially lead to another 2/3 months so then i was promised all would be done and shipped last week. So i asked midweek and was told fabric had been delayed and would be with her Friday.

I dont feel i can ask again, as im embarresed about having to keep asking iygwim :-?

Really glad yours have arrieved. Cant wait to hear your reviews on the nappies x

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:13 pm

I was the same when mine kept being put back, i think if i had been told a later date right from the start that wouldnt have been so bad but i was given quite a few dates that came and went. I never mind waiting if i haven been given a proper estimate of timescales. I was just glad that i was able to change the sizings on things. I have ordered more things from the coop but have gone for bigger sizes than i normally would as im sure there will be a biggish wait for them too.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:26 pm

Yay :wine: looks like they maybe finished today whoop.

My avatar
ladybird
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby ladybird » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:14 pm

I need to email her. One wash and I've got problems with one of the rompers :( I hate emailing WAHMs about stuff like this.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:20 pm

ladybird wrote:I need to email her. One wash and I've got problems with one of the rompers :( I hate emailing WAHMs about stuff like this.

Have the colours run on yours too? Am thinking I'm not going to bother ordering if things are having problems and taking longer than expected :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Wahm grapevine