hf1

MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby happytails » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:23 pm

Looking for either a Medium or Large owls on cream wetbag (who's hoot? i think its called)

Or a Medium Jungle Jumble wetbag

Checked Jabula, BibsnBots, Millies nappies and Elizas loft but non in the right sizes :( anywhere else got any? xx

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby zoeyboo » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Have you tried Bespoke Baby Room?
If they haven't got any get in touch with Vicki there, I think she is the UK distributor.
http://www.bespokebabyroom.co.uk/oursho ... signs.html

Oh & if it's for Nappies I wouldn't bother with Medium, I have all the sizes & Small is great for wipes (I'd imagine also for CSP) Large & XL are great for Nappies but I find the M a bit pointless & always reach for the others instead.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby Bluebell » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:31 pm

http://jabulababy.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... cts_id=604

Jabula have a medium, if you go to the drop down menu at the bottom you can change it from small to medium or extra large. I just got some wetbags from Jabula, they were doing a 3 for 2 deal :wink:

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby happytails » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:36 pm

zoeyboo wrote:Have you tried Bespoke Baby Room?
If they haven't got any get in touch with Vicki there, I think she is the UK distributor.
http://www.bespokebabyroom.co.uk/oursho ... signs.html

Oh & if it's for Nappies I wouldn't bother with Medium, I have all the sizes & Small is great for wipes (I'd imagine also for CSP) Large & XL are great for Nappies but I find the M a bit pointless & always reach for the others instead.


will have a look now. Its for DDs clothes if she has an accident :wink: so hoping we can get away with a medium.

Thanks :) x

ETA: none there in the right prints/sizes :(

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby Caroline » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:54 pm

I have some.

ETA Just checked I have both those in those sizes.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby happytails » Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:21 am

Caroline wrote:I have some.

ETA Just checked I have both those in those sizes.


Woohoo! Off to go get one now :lol: You know, i was looking at the wheelybugs on Peachytots last night and didnt even check if you stocked MF wetbags :-? :oops:

Thanks Caroline x

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby Caroline » Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:01 am

happytails wrote:
Caroline wrote:I have some.

ETA Just checked I have both those in those sizes.


Woohoo! Off to go get one now :lol: You know, i was looking at the wheelybugs on Peachytots last night and didnt even check if you stocked MF wetbags :-? :oops:

Thanks Caroline x

:D Max is getting a wheelybug when I can decided which one :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby megansmummy » Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:23 am

is the 3 for 2 at jabula still on? or was it one day only? i need to get some and i didnt see that they were on offer :(

My avatar
victoriaw
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: MF wetbags - Owls or Jungle

Postby victoriaw » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:28 pm

megansmummy wrote:is the 3 for 2 at jabula still on? or was it one day only? i need to get some and i didnt see that they were on offer :(


Yes, still on. :wink:

I do have medium in cream owls, what a hoot and jungle jumble, so not sure why they aren't showing for you :-? Contact me if you still want one and can't see it.

Next

Return to Wahm grapevine