New Wahm Wonders coming very soon :O)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

New Wahm Wonders coming very soon :O)

Postby clothmama » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:04 am

I thought I'd better put you all out of your misery of wondering what is going on!! :giggle:

:yahoo: :yahoo: We are hugely exciting to be launching our new Wahm Wonders area :yahoo: :yahoo: It will be open to the public on the 1st of March and to celebrate we are opening with a collaborations fortnight where lots of our wahms have got together to offer you some stunning collaborations! :wine: :wine:

The idea for a new Wahm Wonders came about for a couple of reasons - mainly to do with searchability - we feel that the existing wahm threads are nearly impossible to find anything on! That magic skirty you saw last year by so and so - yep you'll need to look through 200 pages of chat to try to find it again :shock: not great and very time consuming! And can you imagine if you were new to the forum / to cloth / to wahm yuminess how on earth would you know entering the existing wahm wonders forum who makes what - even I run off scared on occasion :oops: :giggle:

So Mr CM has spent the last 6 months working on our new Wham Wonders area :wine: , everything is organised into categories so that you can find what you are looking for by category or by wham. There is the ability to comment on each 'wonder' that you find (and thus keeping all the comments on that particular item in one easy to find place!)and the ability to take part in general chit chat with that wahm on their 'talk' area as you do now on thier threads.

We are sooooooo excited and can't wait for it to be open :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: not long now to wait :lookround: :giggle:

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: New Wahm Wonders coming very soon :O)

Postby Miss_Purple » Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:12 am

Yay - sounds brilliant - I agree that it's really needed, I have often lost the will to live trying to find a post I made on a WAHM thread about an item that I liked or a custom that I wanted!

Can't wait to see it (and will have to get some PP ready for 1st March :wine: )

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sun Feb 20, 2011 6:03 am

Oohh how jolly exciting!! :wine:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:07 am

Ooh sounds great, best start saving my pennies!

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:32 am

wicked!!! have pp ready n waiting already

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:35 am

That sounds really great!

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 am

I'm excited too.

Just a note about WAHM collabs - Max needs more clothes in 18-24 months please :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:45 am

Sounds fab! Thanks guys! X

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:46 am

oooooo sounds exciting!

Next

Return to Wahm grapevine