hf1

New Wahm Wonders has cleared the tower!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: New Wahm Wonders has cleared the tower!

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Caroline wrote:
clothmama wrote:he was getting bored in there testing on his own bless him :giggle: :giggle:

I'm steering well clear of Bob's Truck's, they seem well dodgy to me.

:hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:30 pm

Am I being :doh: ? I can't see how to purchase an item. Or do you have to go to the WAHM's own website? :oops:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Emma1977 wrote:Am I being :doh: ? I can't see how to purchase an item. Or do you have to go to the WAHM's own website? :oops:

It depends - some items will be for sale on websites, others you might need to PM or post a comment. Each WAHM should be making it clear in the description what you have to do to buy it. If they haven't then I would leave a comment or send a PM to check.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 pm

babyroo wrote:
Emma1977 wrote:Am I being :doh: ? I can't see how to purchase an item. Or do you have to go to the WAHM's own website? :oops:

It depends - some items will be for sale on websites, others you might need to PM or post a comment. Each WAHM should be making it clear in the description what you have to do to buy it. If they haven't then I would leave a comment or send a PM to check.

Cheers hun. Have left a comment :D

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:44 pm

babyroo wrote:

WSS, also some items are actually past items so not for sale. If you look to the right of the wonder you will see "For sale - yes " or "no".

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:45 pm

Louise wrote:
babyroo wrote:

WSS, also some items are actually past items so not for sale. If you look to the right of the wonder you will see "For sale - yes " or "no".

Yeah I saw the "for sale" bit at the side and it said available but was confused as couldn't see where to confirm purchase :D

My avatar
MrC
Cloth Nappy Guru
Cloth Nappy Guru
Site Admin

Postby MrC » Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:48 pm

The simplest way is to click the message button at the in their menu. It will open a the Messaging form with the title and link to the object pre-filled so you can send them a Message as normal. This is also likely to get your wahm's attention quicker.

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Mr cm, I'm on mobile version, can't see a clicky button at top tool bar to take me to new wahm wonders, but can on normal version of cnt. Am I being dim or is this thread the only way in on mobile version? :oops:

Thanks

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:44 pm

happytails wrote:Mr cm, I'm on mobile version, can't see a clicky button at top tool bar to take me to new wahm wonders, but can on normal version of cnt. Am I being dim or is this thread the only way in on mobile version? :oops:

Thanks

I was coming to post the exact same thing...I have been having to use the link in this thread to get to WAHM wonders from my mobile?

PreviousNext

Return to Wahm grapevine