hf1

Can anyone make pants quick?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Can anyone make pants quick?

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:03 am

I need some tiny pants with full bum coverage pretty quick. Is anyone free to do so? ALso how much am I looking at for a bulk order. I don't care what they look like they are to make Sophie comfortable and contain her poo leaks as she has something wrong with her bowels.

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Can anyone make pants quick?

Postby scarlet » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:11 am

I know she has trained , but what about training pants . They have a special lining which contains poos, not sure if you have tried those?
Brightbots are one brand but I'm sure there are loads more.
What about a request in the classified section as well and on treeshare ect! :hug: :hug: :hug:

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:12 am

:hug: If you can't get WAHM ones, I can recommend Bright Bots; they have good containment and coverage and are teeny, the xl ones only just fit J.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:23 am

What size would you recommend for a girl with a 9-12month waist girl?? I only have 3 sposies left because she is clawing at them and ripping them off they make her skin so sore.

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 am

I got mine from Twinkle on the web, they do good bulk packs and fab customer service, you could email or ring and ask them to measure the waist on a pair - I reckon small or medium.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:27 am

Frances wrote:I got mine from Twinkle on the web, they do good bulk packs and fab customer service, you could email or ring and ask them to measure the waist on a pair - I reckon small or medium.

Good plan!! They could post today i bet!! I might go and buy some pull up nappies for now while her guts are this bad.
She has a 17" waist

My avatar
tiyuricc
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby tiyuricc » Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:34 am

xx
Last edited by tiyuricc on Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:24 pm

Bright boys are fab. Lily is wearing them all the time at the moment. Great poop containment.
I've got a large 4 u to try if want. Fill your pants do them ffor 3.60 a pair. Delivered in less than 24 hours.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Heya Hun I have three pairs of abk pants in 18/24mnths and then a few more in the same size and using the same pattern that I made myself, you can have the lot for say £6 posted if they any good, will double check how many there is when I get home, a couple pairs have really light staining on them from when alesha was first training x

Return to Wahm grapevine