Breastmilk pendant

My avatar
alicia
Clothie
Clothie

Breastmilk pendant

Postby alicia » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 pm

Hello ladies,

I heard about someone who makes breastmilk pendants some time ago and I was looking for information about that on the internet. It seems like a wonderful memory of a beautiful period between mother and child.

I found a thread here on this forum where janX offers some information about it and is even trying to make them herself: http://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=54913&start=18&hilit=breastmilk+pendant

Do any of you know if she now makes them and how I can reach her? I don't see any of the pendants on her website and she doesn't seem to have written more about it in this forum either. I sent an e-mail but she didn't answer.

So, janX, if you read this: do you make those pendants or know how I could make them myself? Or can you tell me the name of that Paris company you metioned?

And all of you: any idea where I can find more information on to make it of have someone make it?

Thank you all so much!!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Breastmilk pendant

Postby wytch » Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:23 pm

i know janx isnt making them as she couldn't get good results. she has a facebook page for her shop simply isis

Return to Wahm grapevine