Spinning wheel!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Spinning wheel!

Postby clothmama » Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:58 pm

:spinning: :spinning: I have spotted a spinning wheel on ebay for a good price ($50) at the moment :spinning: :spinning:

It comes with a lazy Kate and some bobbins (what ever that all means :hohoho: :hohoho: ) :spinning: :spinning:
My problem is I haven't got time in the next week or two to pick it up from Sydney.

@Soupdragon when are you home from the UK? It is in Carlingford, any chance you could pick it up for me :spinning: :spinning: I'll give you chocolate :chocolate: :chocolate: you can play with it while you are waiting for me to get it :spinning: :spinning: I'll love you forever :wink: :lookround: :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Spinning wheel!

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:32 am

@Bugglyboo did you pick up your one from ebay? How are you going with it?

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:39 am

Ooo ooo I hope you manage to get it.

My wheel needs some tic so once I've had a little more sleep, I'll get cracking. I think it will work well once it's had a little bit of work.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Ooooooo!!!!

You have to get it!!!

I adore my wheel :spinning:
It's so therapeutic!!

Can't wait to see if you get it
@clothmama

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:04 pm

:doh: :doh: :doh: I forgot it :doh: :doh: :doh: I'm not too worried as there are others coming up as well but a bit annoyed as it went for $56! I hadn't heard back from Nicola either so I'll wait as so many seem to be near her to see if she will pick up for me. There is another coming up in a few days in the same suburb that doesn't look as shiny but has been in a garage but I'm thinking it may actually be the not varnished one (Ashford who are a NZ company seem to make varnished and not varnished) that I can oil and it will look lovely with a little work. I think from looking at the pics it comes with a carder as well and they are pretty dear to buy ($67 new on ebay). It ends in a week so I need to remember somehow to bid on it!

Return to Pure Wool