sarah&mia
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Nappy Fairy 2008

Postby sarah&mia » Mon May 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Childs name: mia
Boy or girl:girl
Childs age: 3 months
Childs weight and build: 11lbs, she is long and skinny scrawny little legs.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: any kind of nappy is good
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: we love funky and bright colours and anything soft and furry, hate fleece,velboa and lycra but any cotton or anything else is great... we like weenotions ALOT!

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 pm

Your screename: Mabo
Childs name: Anna
Boy or girl: Girl
Childs age: 12 months
Childs weight and build: just under 20 lbs, but long and fairly slim
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Fitted or AI2 as i'm just started getting the hang of these
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: We like bright colours, flowers and butterflies, but dont mind girly pastels. Anything soft and furry on the outside is good too. Preferably poppered :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 19, 2008 9:11 pm

Your screename: Clothmama
Childs name: Louis
Boy or girl: Boy
Childs age: 2 years
Childs weight and build: 13kg (I think he is still that - will check and amend if changed) and quite stocky, not sure if he is tall as havent' had him weighed/measured for yonks!
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Either pocket, AI2 (or AIO if has a quick drying facility!)(not a Natty Nap though!), a night nappy (fleece lined)(actually only if it is a wee notions :hohoho: :hohoho: or one of those Aussie ones, can't remember what they are called :oops: ), some wool shorties.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Allergic to white nappies! The brighter and funner the better. Hate 'character' prints (ie nemo, cars ect), if it's a pattern I prefer larger things (ie not small and fussy). Get on well with most pockets. Love WAHM stuff. Not keen on microfibre. Prefer hemp over bamboo (and both them over cotton!), although babmboo/hemp mix is getting on for perfect. Would like to try more Aussie nappies (I have a Itti bitti normal in turquise which I like and a GK miki times blue and brown spots). If a pocket, no cotton outer. Fussy aren't I :hohoho: :D :wink:

ETA more and more thinking that night nappy or wool shorties would be the most sensible and I'll get the most use!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon May 19, 2008 9:47 pm

Your screename: AnnetteandBen
Childs name: Benjamin
Childs age: 7months
Childs weight and build: 8kg, chunky (currently fits all size 2, and med and large pockets and onesize are on large settings) wrap size currently Motherease / weenotions medium but not for much longer.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: We have lots of pockets and 2 parts and I can never make my mind up with what I prefer.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Daddy likes applix, We have mainly applix and popper nappies. LOVE weenotions. Daddy has learnt weenotions popper wraps! We have never tried anything from pocket bots, or anything made with minkee, never even seen an itsh bity or what ever they are everyone else has just been buying. Don't like white (dylon is useful too!), we already have lots of wool (so 2 parts are good), not tried a weenotions NN, bamboo is fine, so is other fabrics, but not too keen on MF next to skin, prefer not having attached fleece liner, prints are lovely - anything boyish ie trains, trucks, thomas, bob, disney, other characters (but sometimes with option of being unisex), LADYBIRDS as long as they are red and funky are good!, Oh and we have nothing in animal print either at the mo (Daddy likes tigers), but anything bold and funky is great. I think I'll stop now!

ETA looking at my list of what we already have I think my preference would be a large wrap to cover our 50+ nappies (not all at once :wink: ) or a pocket, but Ben is still quite a heavy wetter drinking 7oz of milk at a time and sopping wet nappies every 2 hours, but I *think* I have sorted our stuffing combo's to work and we have enough inner bits perhaps!

Another PPS. :roll: I don't like fleece on the outside of nappies either as it fades / bobbles / ages far too fast! And I don't like fleece wraps

My third edit :oops: If a 2 part nappy no fleece on the inside, if a pocket then fleece is fine on the inside, just no fleece on the outside of any type of nappy!
Last edited by AnnetteandBen on Mon May 26, 2008 8:33 am, edited 3 times in total.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon May 19, 2008 10:01 pm

Sorry, I know we are not allowed to post on here but I'm the boss so I can :babytongue: :bebykiss: :coolbaby: :hohoho: !!

I've just been cheeky and asked the wahm's for any NF deals they may like to offer us so keep your eyes on the wham grapevine!!!

My avatar
kt24
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby kt24 » Mon May 19, 2008 10:43 pm

Your screename: kt24
Childs name: Zac
Childs age: 12 months
Childs weight and build: erm 20lb ish? Usually wears medium but starting to fit large now.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Any nappy related item.
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: We like everything apart from pink! Poppers, applix, nippa all fine. We use mostly pockets, AI2s in the day, fitteds and wool at night.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 20, 2008 12:50 am

Your screename: Beck
Childs name: William
Childs age: 5 months
Childs weight and build: 9ish kgs and very chunky. Probably either M/L rise or Large.
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Pocket, night nappy or wool :)
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Like all fabrics but least fav is Fleece and NO cotton outters, Will's a med/heavy wetter. Popper or Aplix are fine. Would prefer patterns or bright colours and like characters too (no white/pastels) and very cheekily we LOVE weenotions :wink:

My avatar
joodel
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby joodel » Tue May 20, 2008 5:59 am

Am i allowed to do this??

Your screename: Joodel
Childs name: Kathryn (or Katy)
Boy or girl: girl
Childs age: 14months
Childs weight and build: about 8kgs (about 17lbs -yes, I know, she's little! :oops: ) Skinny legs, petite, but not short
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: Nappy, would love to try a pocket, or a weenotions night nappy
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: anything girly...(I visit the weenotions site at least once every 2-3 days for a look)...anything, really!
Last edited by joodel on Mon May 26, 2008 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
nicola g
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nicola g » Tue May 20, 2008 9:10 am

Your screename: Nicola g
Childs name: Dafydd
Childs age: 10 weeks
Childs weight and build: 12lbs medium build? can i have it in large please, for him to grow in to :D
Type of nappy/wrap/not-nappy: pocket please - something for showing off :wink:
Likes/dislikes any other info to help your fairy: Love anything cute, embroidery. No white please love bright or funky, im easy going :P ohh no velvet or velboa please as i dont seem to get on with them.
Last edited by nicola g on Mon May 26, 2008 7:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PreviousNext

Return to Nappy Fairy 2008