hf1

Pasta recipe i have just made tea from - yummy!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Pasta recipe i have just made tea from - yummy!!

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:46 am

Im going to try this tonight, but just have red and green peppers and tinned tomatoes and plain low fat soft cheese, oh an pasta twists - so maybe not exactly this recipe but something similar :lol:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:04 am

eviesmummy wrote:Im going to try this tonight, but just have red and green peppers and tinned tomatoes and plain low fat soft cheese, oh an pasta twists - so maybe not exactly this recipe but something similar :lol:

All that would be fine, Steph made it last night with tinned tomatos, i have used red and green peppers before with plain LF soft cheese, always tastes yummy so sure it will be just fine sadie, let us know if you like it!!

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:43 pm

bumping up for me to find more easily :mrgreen:

My avatar
nic1
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby nic1 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:56 pm

It's delicious isn't it, not made it for a few weeks but will be getting the items required on this weeks food shop!! :D :D

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Pasta recipe i have just made tea from - yummy!

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed May 23, 2012 7:21 pm

ooh going to try this x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Sat May 26, 2012 11:34 am

ohh this sounds really yummy...just wrote the stuff down for hubby to go and get for tea :wine:

My avatar
daisydoodles
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby daisydoodles » Wed May 30, 2012 12:19 am

We'll be trying this tomorrow... DH likes to have pasta on the evenings he goes running but I'm sick of watching him eat it mixed with marmite and Philly!! :ill:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed May 30, 2012 8:18 am

daisydoodles wrote:We'll be trying this tomorrow... DH likes to have pasta on the evenings he goes running but I'm sick of watching him eat it mixed with marmite and Philly!! :ill:

:puke: :puke: :puke:

and :hohoho: at Judith finding such an old thread I was thinking how keen you must be to start cooking lots of new things :yahoo:!

My avatar
poppysmum
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby poppysmum » Wed May 30, 2012 2:30 pm

I am going to make this tonight I think. I make something quite quick and similar, a variation on the theme.

Fry as much garlic as you fancy, I use loads and loads because we love garlic, then add chicken pieces chopped quite small, add broccolli chopped in small pieces like you would use in a stirfry. Add cooked drained pasta and low fat garlic and herb soft cheese and stir until everything is nicely covered in cheese, then serve with a good sprinkle of black pepper.

Previous

Return to Recipes and other Culinary Delights