hf1

Bedtime?

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Bedtime?

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:49 pm

We take DD up to bed about 6.45-7pm depending on how tired she is. She's normally asleep by 8pm at the latest unless she's had a nap when it's nearer 8.45 :roll:
She's generally up about 7.30-8am, sometimes later.
I'd prefer her to go to bed a bit earlier as it's hard getting up and ready for work early enough, but DH and I are often not home until 6pm so it's hard to change the evening routine by much either. Being pregnant I've got lazy too about getting up early myself, but once I'm back at work and DD is at pre-school I'll be aiming for a 7.30 bedtime for both of them I think.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:50 pm

Caroline wrote:Both of mine go to bed at the same time and are in bed at 6.30-6.45 Tonight it was 6.30 as India told me she was tired and wanted to go to bed early :love:

Pretty much the same here. Bedtime starts at 6:30pm and it's usually lights out by 7. Any later and they turn into devil children :lol:

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:51 pm

Nathan doesn't go up to bed until 8 as I don't tend to get home until after 7. He's usually asleep by 8.30-not tonight tho! He's up at 6.30-7 but tends to have 1-1/2 hour nap in the day

My avatar
sophie2198
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby sophie2198 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Mine both go up at 7.20/7.30 so that H can be asleep by 8. He loves his sleep and most mornings I have to wake him at 8 to get up for school!!

Jas will put a DVD or music on and drifts off around 8.30/9 but she's in bed and her body is resting so that's fine by me.

H can't go up any earlier as dp doesn't get in from work till 6.45pm and they need their time with him.

In the lighter holidays - Easter , June half term , summer break - H will stay out playing till around 8/8.30 then up to bed sleep for 9 although sometimes he's still happy going up at normal time. Jas is allowed to play out till that time then in to sleep. Neither get up before 8am at earliest in hols so still a good amount of sleep.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:43 pm

Grace goes to bed at about 8pm but she is in bed and just settles and usually goes straight to sleep. Kieran and Anna go to bed at 8:30, if there is no school they are allowed to play out a bit later than normal but that is a rare occasion x

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:48 pm

My two go to bed between 6pm - 7.30pm. The time all depends on whether DS has had a nap, or if they're both tired. Today DS had an hour but wanted to go to bed at 6pm when DD asked to sleep. They we're both flat out within 10 minutes.
Regardless of what time they go to bed, they always wake between 6-7am.
Last edited by zippie-purple-monkey on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
LynniferT
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby LynniferT » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:05 pm

DD (19mths) goes to bed at 7.30 and DS3 (4) goes just after her.

DS1 (9) and DS2 (7) go to bed once DD and DS3 are asleep, normally 8 - 8.15 although it can be as late as 8.30.

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:07 pm

Iris and Callum are both in bed with lights out between 7.00-7.30pm (usually closer to 7.00). It normally takes them less than 10 minutes to drop off. Callum sleeps until about 7am. Iris tends to wake up when DH gets up for work at about 6.30am.

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:24 pm

Nathan goes up at 6ish and is in bed by 6.30/7pm at the latest. He's usally asleep by 7.30 latest but the clock changes have messed it all up as it's still light. Did last year too but he'll get used to it again.

PreviousNext

Return to Growing Up