hf1

How do babies get out?

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: How do babies get out?

Postby Frances » Mon Oct 01, 2012 6:55 pm

Jasmine knows that I pushed really hard and she came out of my bottom :lol: She was really interested in some of the birthing pics from my Ina May book when I was pregnant with Otis. We haven't got into the specifics of holes yet...

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:22 pm

As in our house girls have back bottoms and front bottoms, they also have baby bottoms and Benjamin knows I pushed him out like a big poo from my baby bottom. No questions since and that was nearly a year ago!

My avatar
moonsunstars2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby moonsunstars2 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:25 pm

Ben's not asked in general how Babies come out..... but he knows they grow in ladies tummies, and he often asks how he got out my tummy - the difference is I had a section - but have always been honest (but not scarily so) in how he was born - I just say a doctor made a cut in my tummy and pulled him out and done - he asks no further questions and is happy with what he knows so far.

My avatar
mythreelittlemice
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mythreelittlemice » Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:07 pm

Livvy is 8 and recently gave me a pretty good description of how babies are made as her friend had told her. She was pretty horrified when I said it was true :shock:

I don't think James is really interested at all in how babies come out although he has been in the room when I have explained it to the girls. I do keep having to point out to them that babies don't actually come out of your bum though :hohoho:

Fi x

Previous

Return to Growing Up