hf1

Way too fast!

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Way too fast!

Postby aimeet » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:38 pm

Anyone had early walkers? I'm terrified Evie is just going to take off. She has been crtawling since 4 months nad now cruising, climbing stairs and today she let go and stood for a couple of seconds! Doesn't sound much but I remember how quickly they get going. Penny was 10 months before she crawled and 14 when she walked.
Trouble is Evie moves so fast! I literally can't take my eyes off her or she's over the other side of the room and up the steps.
Its not like stair gates can stop her as they won't fit where they are needed. :roll:

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Way too fast!

Postby Scotia » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:11 pm

Kerr walked at 8 months, it was super cute and he just looked too teeny (and bald!) to be walking :giggle:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:12 pm

She's far too small to walk :loopy: but what a clever girl

@rachel you've an early walker don't you?

My avatar
Bugglyboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Bugglyboo » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:16 pm

Ed walked at 10 months and it was a nightmare as he had no clue of danger. I had to spend the whole time watching him and really struggled to keep on top of the housework and cooking etc.
Now he's 18 months and really confident. He understands some danger and is much easier. Have you got any movement games that will keep her occupied? We're going to get this for Ed...
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 486085.htm
Could you get something like this?...
http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/p ... 364125.htm

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:39 pm

yep Frances, Evie has just started walking at 9 months, it is a bit of a nightmare as she falls over constantly and steady herself on things like the other children's heads!!! We could do with another stair gate, have one in the kitchen and at the top of the stairs but she proved the other night she could climb them like a pro!!! Certainly keeping me on my toes lol!

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Am I imaging things or are babies getting really early at walking these days ? or is it just coz we talk about it more. I wonder what it is like maybe slings or something :D Izzy was 10 months for first steps but didnt start walking walking til near her 1st birthday so she took her time to get going

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Sara, I walked at 9 months and I'm ancient :giggle:

All of mine have been early walkers so it's just what I've been used to.
9 months
10 months
11 months
8 months
9 months
8 months

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter