PMMs

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

PMMs

Postby jules070603 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Zach has been (mostly) a little star over Christmas. 3 thing stick out for me,

Firstly, he hasn't worn a nappy at night since Boxing Day :wine: :wine: . No accidents at all. He's done it all himself and we haven't pushed him. We did think he was almost there but with having Imogen so small decided not to push him for now. Well done my big boy :D

Next, he had his haircut at the barbers :wine: :wine: Might not sound that incredible but since his first haircut he has refused to have his hair done in any barbers, screaming and shouting, no amount of bribery has worked. My poor mum has had to hack away which he watched Peppa Pig :roll: He has a lovely cut and really enjoyed it apparently. Wanted to go again the next day :giggle:

Lastly, he drew a person for the first time :wine: :wine: He did a snowman first and then Father Christmas. On a chalkboard at my mum and dads completely out of the blue :D Here is his artwork - Father Christmas;

He's also been lovely, telling us he likes us/loves us, especially Imogen who he is always cuddling (so much that he shouts at him :giggle: ). He's polite and generous, he always wants to share his food, he just seems to be blossoming at the moment. I do love being his mummy :D

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: PMMs

Postby sim » Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Aw, that's just lovely! Go Zach!
:happypixies:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk