hf1

Lethargy......?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Lethargy......?

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:13 pm

I think there has to be a growth spurt just now at this age as Jules' Zach, Isabelle and Charlotte are all approx the same age...

Isabelle is coming out of being tired all the time I've just remembered it was really bothering me before Christmas and although she's not snacked today (I've kept her busy) she's eaten HUGE meals...
Got her weighed and measured today too! But I'll post about that seperately - suffice to say she's definately had a growth spurt...

My avatar
jules070603
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby jules070603 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:16 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:I think there has to be a growth spurt just now at this age as Jules' Zach, Isabelle and Charlotte are all approx the same age...

Isabelle is coming out of being tired all the time I've just remembered it was really bothering me before Christmas and although she's not snacked today (I've kept her busy) she's eaten HUGE meals...
Got her weighed and measured today too! But I'll post about that seperately - suffice to say she's definately had a growth spurt...

Go to be something like that from these similar replies. DH mentioned he thought his feet had grown the other day actually and since September I've had to change the turn up on his school trousers a couple of times when I think about it.

I'm being eaten out of house and home, I thought that didn't happen until they are teenagers :hohoho:

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:25 pm

jules070603 wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:I think there has to be a growth spurt just now at this age as Jules' Zach, Isabelle and Charlotte are all approx the same age...

Go to be something like that from these similar replies. DH mentioned he thought his feet had grown the other day actually and since September I've had to change the turn up on his school trousers a couple of times when I think about it.

I'm being eaten out of house and home, I thought that didn't happen until they are teenagers :hohoho:

Oh yes I almost forgot - she's suddenly gone up two shoe sizes in two months too :shock: :shock: :shock: I need to go and get her new shoes tomorrow!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:46 pm

Velvetsteph wrote:Oh yes I almost forgot - she's suddenly gone up two shoe sizes in two months too :shock: :shock: :shock: I need to go and get her new shoes tomorrow!

Perhaps I should get her feet measured! I did wonder if she was having a bit of a grow. Perhaps I should go get her weighed and measured, Ben could do with it too as I haven't been to the clinic since I went back to work 10 months ago! and we don't have any scales in the house anymore.
I registered at the new docs today so will give them a couple of days to get them on the computer and then need to make the appointments for their swine flu jabs so will also make an effort to take them to the clinic too.

Would explain it.

My avatar
Amanda
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Amanda » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:51 pm

Funnily enough I've just replied on Steph's post about Isabelle's height that I think Connor's going through a growth spurt. He isn't necessarily eating any more but is definitely more tired. He says he's tired quite alot, often after only being up for a couple of hours, but I think that's partly my fault - when he's cranky at tea time or having a strop later in the day I tell him it's because he's tired. So now, if for example I ask him to tidy his toys away, he'll refuse and start whining, then say 'it's because I'm tired' :roll: :giggle: Except this morning it was about 9am when he said it!

I know one of my friend's ds asked to go to bed at 6pm the other night, rather than his usual 8pm or so. He's a similar too.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:57 pm

sounds pretty normal afterall

Interestingly Charlotte wore a t-shirt today that looked really skimpy on her so wondering if she has grown. I have decided to take the pair of them to the clinic on Thursday and get them weighed as Ben hasn't been weighed in so long, would be nice to know just out of curiosity. I am also going to take them both for a foot measure as I couldn't get Charlotte's boots on today!

She hasn't been so bad today, although it was her first day back at nursery on Thursday after a 2 week break and she fell asleep there on the carpet in the afternoon and looked terrible when I got in from work - it is obviously alot busier at nursery than at home and she definately wasn't used to it!

My avatar
greenferret
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby greenferret » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:12 pm

Riley almost always falls asleep in the car after a day at nursery and he seems more hungry lately too! But he's still really diddy for his age, bless him!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Isabelle's eating me out of house and home again!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:09 am

I think it could be an age thing. Phebie is just a few months younger but I swear if she tells me she is hungry once more today I'm going to go bananas. I've also started to make her have a rest during the day as she just seemed to need one where as before she was right for the whole day.

Previous

Return to Growing Up