hf1

Should I save that 20p???

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Should I save that 20p???

Postby HannahBanana » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:05 pm

Still talking Bimbles here but was just looking at getting a bit brave and trying a nippa fastening!! It is £6.25 for a nipper nappy or £7.75 for poppers. The nipper thingy is £1.30 oh no i am wrong! the coloured bimbles are £6.75 so it wouldn't save me anything haha getting late and I'm tired!

I'll just stick with the poppers then, probably easier for James as he does the bedtime routine more than me, he's just getting used to the two part nappies. He did the wrap too tight last time and the velcro popped open causing muchas wettos! :lol: :lol:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:26 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You crack me up Hannah, poor old James, he doesn't have much luck with the nappies does he!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:23 am

Nippas are really easy, I prefer them as I can get a better fit. Nic has just been 'converted' to them - they aren't as tricky as they look. I'm sure I've got a spare one you can have :)

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:49 am

I actually find nippas quicker and less fiddly than poppers!!

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:02 am

Do I need 1 nipper per nappy or will one in total do? I might do it as James does get confused when there are lots of poppers!

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:13 am

you only really need one nippa and just keep reusing it,
but i have 1 for each nappy as i like to put everything away all together (so napy folded correctly with fleece liner and nippa-ed)
Shevi
ps. nippas are great and really easy

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:33 am

It depends how much of a divy you are Hannah :lol: :lol: . I started off with 2 x 3 packs and gave 1 nippa to my sil and only seem to have one left in the drawer and another lurking in the depths of my change bag!! oooohhhhh and I've just spotted one behind the laptop (wtf!!??). so at least 2 have gone AWOL!!!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:36 am

we have that problem Tory - I had 10 at one point, now I'm lucky if I can find one! Think they have little legs...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:40 am

They probably go and live on the same planet as pens and lighters!!! :lol: :lol:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies