hf1

Anybody ever heard of little rippers?

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Anybody ever heard of little rippers?

Postby JennyPenny » Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:47 pm

Hello. I picked up some nappies today that I am VERY pleased with. (Thank you if you use this forum!!).

In with them, is a set of "little rippers" nappies and wraps that are lightly used but still in excellent condition. I have never heard of them so wondered if anybody else has? They feel quite thin, but if they are absorbant enough then that is good because they should be slim fitting. The label says "100%cotton outer, viscose/polyester wadding". To be honest, this doesn't mean much to me so wondering if anybody else knows if they are likely to be absorbant enough? They are nice and soft and in very good condition so I hope they work! They came with "nappy pants" things to go over the top which I am unsure of but will give them a go, but if not, I will use my airflows.

I did google them but didn't find out much info? Wondering if they are more popular in another country?

Thank you!

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Anybody ever heard of little rippers?

Postby JanX » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:08 pm

I had some once, (they came in a random bundle I got of ebay a few years ago!), Honestly I thought they were too thin and not absorbant enough at all for our needs!

sorry :oops:

jan x

My avatar
JennyPenny
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Anybody ever heard of little rippers?

Postby JennyPenny » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Thats ok, I just wanted to know what to expect really. They did feel very thin to me. They are on the line at the moment but might give them a go tomorrow just to see. Might put a booster in just to be safe.

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies