hf1

Stuffing for a preloved Weedies ?

My avatar
Iphe
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Stuffing for a preloved Weedies ?

Postby Iphe » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:18 pm

I've never used a weedies before but recently bought one preloved with no insert or booster etc
Has anyone got anything relevant that would fit it, or any suggestions as to what to stuff it with, to work overnight for my 2yr old son who's average-heavy wetting?
I successfully use WNNN's and Pop-Ins, so something of their absorbancy really, any replies greatly appreciated :hug:

My avatar
clairelana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Stuffing for a preloved Weedies ?

Postby clairelana » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:50 pm

What about a prefold? perfect if you already have some.

x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:29 pm

What size is it?

I stuff the larges with two 50cm bamboo terries with an easy peasy hemp booster and she's never out-wee'd that even when all else has been!

My avatar
Iphe
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Iphe » Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:32 pm

I never thought of prefolds clairelana, would they work overnight? I've gotten 4hrs out of a prefold through the day in a pocket, but the weedie will be under wool, would a prefold do it on a heavy wetter overnight? Thankyou for the idea :hug:

It's a size large Velvetsteph, thankyou for your overnight stuffing list, I don't have any bamboo terries, but do have some hemp boosters, so will look into that too as like clairelana, the prefold/terry idea had now been suggested twice and proved by you :D :hug:

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:31 pm

Have you tried PD bamboo inserts? I tried them after seeing lots of people on here using them and they are fantastic :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:24 pm

I had these for DD and used a prefold along with the hemp booster that came with them :)

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies