hf1

Wet thru already?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Wet thru already?

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:27 am

Aww she is gorgeous!! I personally loved the bamboo little lambs...anything cotton we got rid of pretty quickly as it just wasnt absorbant enough for DD and we didnt even bother getting any for Ds ALL of his nappies are bamboo apart from 5 BG pockets :)

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:35 pm

ta, she is! :mrgreen: Hmmm im slightly dubious of them tbh. Or maybe im just expecting too much? Anyway - today i put one on, and it seems to have shrunk? where the tabs almost came together before, they are about 2" apart now....and it seems to only just be fitting her. But theyre supposed to be up to 18lbs? problem is, ive just bought 4 bamboozles size 1, and im not sure that i should use them....maybe i'd be better selling the size 1, and getting size 2.....i dont know!!!! :roll:

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:42 pm

Great pics! She's definitely not a heavy wetter if you're going without a wrap. DD outgrew the size 1 TB well before she hit 18lb (she's only about 20lb now - on the 9th percentile for weight). I think their sizing estimates are a bit optimistic. Personally, I'd get the bigger size. You can always nippa to improve fit, if it is a little large at first.

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Aug 24, 2009 7:54 pm

She is a little cutie :D I personally would move straight to size 2. You can always fold the front down and use a nippa to fasten them if a little big - although they would be bulky, especially if you are used to disposables.

My avatar
fluffycabbage
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fluffycabbage » Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:09 pm

ok thanks for your advice. i think i'll sell them lol! cant believe it. :roll:
oh she just went thru one nappy just now in 20 mins :shock:

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Aug 24, 2009 9:14 pm

I found my cotton tots were wet right through very quickly with Imogen and they stopped fitting around the 15lb mark, as the other ladies said maybe a size 2 with a nippa!!

Baby is gorgeous :D

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies