hf1

Dunk n Fluff?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Dunk n Fluff?

Postby megansmummy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:07 am

My day stash simply consists of goodmamas and puddlekins, i love the fit and the combo of fabrics, they just work really well for us! But im thinking of trying a dunk n fluff and have seen one that i really like!! :wink: On the website it says they come up big, im thinking of getting a medium for Kieren...

The weight giude says~
Weight 23-35lbs (kieren weighed 17lbs a month ago) :-?
waist 18-23" (K's waist is 17-18")
Thigh 9.5-14" (K's thigh is 10")
Rise 17" (his rise is 17-18" ish...all woolies are 18" rise)

I jusy want some reassurance about these as they are a pretty expensive purchase but i want to try one!! :oops:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Dunk n Fluff?

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:24 am

Bella comfortably fits into mediums. Larges ould swamp her. they definitely come up big.

Go for it, you won't regret it, they are lovely nappies. I have 1 aleady and 3 more coming from the co-op!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:27 am

tanya2007 wrote:Bella comfortably fits into mediums. Larges ould swamp her. they definitely come up big.

Go for it, you won't regret it, they are lovely nappies. I have 1 aleady and 3 more coming from the co-op!!

WSS, I have 2 and 5 on the way. :oops: :giggle: We love them. :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:59 am

I knew two would answer, thank you!! :giggle: Excellent, right is there anywhere else to get the apart from jabula nappies??

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:25 am

Only DnF direct. And I think she's closing her custom list.

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:01 am

megansmummy wrote:I knew two would answer, thank you!! :giggle: Excellent, right is there anywhere else to get the apart from jabula nappies??

I'm just finalising an order with Tami so if you're quick I can add a nappy or two to it for you. :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:47 am

Tanya, does that mean there will be only instock available when she closes her custom slots? Can't wait for our to arrive, got a feeling I should have ordered more than 2!!!!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:53 am

Kirstyh wrote:Tanya, does that mean there will be only instock available when she closes her custom slots? Can't wait for our to arrive, got a feeling I should have ordered more than 2!!!!

Kirsty - you're welcome to add to my order if you want, it works out at roughly the same prices as you get from Jabula. I'm paying later on today.

My avatar
bryc1
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby bryc1 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 am

I love our DnF. Roxy is similar measurements only slightly smaller and the small DnF still fits really well, 2nd tightest snaps though if I was to buy more which I am now thinking of :roll: I would go for medium so she doesn't grow out of it too too quickly on the rise.

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies