hf1

Mutt sizing questions...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Mutt sizing questions...

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:21 pm

I would like to try one...i have decided that pockets deffinatly are out for us after trying a couple of different ones...i just dont love them and so would like to try out some new fitteds...we have GM's, DnF's, LL's etc but i have tried a mutt :)

I know the new ones are better than the old for absorbancy etc...whats babyshape? why are they different? are they front or side snapping? help...i have looked on jabbula but there is only one babyshape and the rest are side snapping? which do you prefer?

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Re: Mutt sizing questions...

Postby flutterby » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Babyshape are smaller, and front fastening, I think they are less absorbent that the new sidesnaps, but can't be certain as I don't have either!

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 pm

I have some of the 3sr if you want to try one :wink:

[ Mobile Post ] Image

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 pm

Thats very kind of you lisa...is that birth to potty? how do you find the absorbancy?

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 pm

I only have the old type and find them fine but Archie is by no means a heavy wetter.

I prefer the FS ones to the SS ones, the fit just seems better, and I really like babyshape, but lots don't as they are low rise and fit like a little pair of pants. Hang on I've got a pic of Archie in a babyshape one somewhere, let me go look.....

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby becky1978 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:32 pm

Here!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:04 pm

oohh thanks for the pic, they are tiny arnt they??!! how do you find the absorbancy of those compared to normal mutts?

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:28 pm

megansmummy wrote:Thats very kind of you lisa...is that birth to potty? how do you find the absorbancy?

Yes they are the birth to potty and I only don't use them as much now as I prefer our Bububebe but we can usually go about 2 hours unboosted and not have to worry about it being soaked :D I do a triple fold with the insert so it is all at the front though. I do think they have a smaller fit than most though, and we haven't used the sized ones but if you PM me your addres again I'll send you one if you like :D

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:45 pm

the new style side snaps are more absorbant.

front snaps don't fit Blake at all well, babyshape aren't a very absorbant nappy at all

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies