How large is a Dunk n Fluff Large

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

How large is a Dunk n Fluff Large

Postby mabo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:03 am

Just a quick question as I'm still supposed to be offline :giggle:

Tami at DnF found a nappy cut of Ella Elephant fabric which she's put aside for me, but its already cut into a size large. I was planning on having her make it into a fitted and have matching woolly shorts for Caitlins 1st birthday (I know thinking waaaay ahead) but I'm wondering if a L will just be too big?

Caitlin is a very average baby and I don't expect her to get massive by the time she's 1.

Any thoughts?

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: How large is a Dunk n Fluff Large

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:16 am

No idea but :idea: :idea: and :hug:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:23 am

:idea: Tory - how are you doing with enjoying time with your boys? :giggle:

Caitlin and Anna are having a nap at the moment and Joshua is playing on his DS so I'm having a quick browse on here - cant seem to stay away for very long :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:30 am

Well kind of - although I can't wait for school to go back :oops: , it is just too hot to do anything at the moment :roll:

Louis being a handful but I've been sooooo lucky with him until now!He's going to be starting 4 days with his CM when Josh goes back to school (but just 9-3 none of the longer days like he did once a week before).

I did think it hadn't been long that you kept away :giggle: - has it made you do more? Is it stinking hot down there?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:14 am

:idea:

I have moved Kieren into a large as the rise on the med was too low for him, he is roughly 21lbs (maybe a tad under) and is almost 9 months old, they fit him like a dream with all the snaps done up as small as it will go...he was on the 2nd snaps on the med for waist and 3rd snaps for legs...i deffaintly prefer the larges and really wasnt that impressed with the fit of the medium on Kieren at all...he isnt overly chuncky but just very long...

I think a large would be fine for a 1 year old :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:33 am

Bella is 27 months and about 27lbs, but she fits into a medium fine. I think a large would drown her! But she has got a fairly short rise for her age even though she's tall.

[ Mobile Post ] Image

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:40 am

Katie is the same weight as Bella and mediums fit her nicely too although the thighs are on the tightest poppers. They are fairly low rise though but I prefer lower rise nappies. I'll be ordering larges next time though.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:19 am

Ella's in a large with lots of room. On the 2nd tightest setting and they are some of her larger nappies, so equivalent for her somewhere between a large and a toddler sized, now large HL are getting a bit trim. She's 50th centile height, but 91st centile weight so slightly chunky. She has plenty of room to grow into them, but they only really would have fitted from after 18 months I think.

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:50 am

Imogen has just turned 1 and she is in larges and has been for about a month now, she's average height/rise but has a chunky belly

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies