hf1

How large is a Dunk n Fluff Large

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: How large is a Dunk n Fluff Large

Postby Velvetsteph » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:20 am

Grace isn't chunky at all but she is long....
Knit print ones tend to shrink a little and so be a little lower on the rise than all obv ones I've found...

Grace currently fits fine in the mediums but I can see her needing a large in 3months time so I'd get it as a large - you could always just use it at nights to start with if it's not slim enough for daytime use... I've got a couple of nappies which are larges for Grace now (e.g. jimmy riddles) and they're way too huge for daytime but perfect for nights...

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:53 am

Amber is 11months and about 20-21lbs not had her weighed in a while. Little chunky thights but smaller waist. She fits mediums on 2nd tightest snaps all round but im ordering Larges from now on as the rise isnt going to last past a few months (all ours are knit prints) x

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:58 pm

Gracie is 22 months and about 22lbs and medium fit her nicely on the second tightest, she is very long and very slim, I love the trimness of them, I was watching her in the doctor today and he bum looked very trim under her lls longies

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:22 pm

:waiting: I was afraid of that... different babies, different shapes... :roll: :giggle:

My avatar
2climbingboys
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby 2climbingboys » Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:43 pm

They would have fit Blake from 8 months I think (when he went in to large nappies) - but he is over 98th centile for height and over 75th for weight.

Could you just ask for extra snaps so it would be a large rise but able to fit a slim LO?

My avatar
rhead
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rhead » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Or maybe she'd make you a medium long?

I have a lot of trouble with our DnFs falling down in the back (hello, bum! :idea: ). The medium seems to stay up better than the large (odd as the rise is shorter), but I have to fasten both of them much more tightly around the middle than I would with our other nappies to stop them sliding down in the back. :-? Then I worry about them being uncomfortable for Lili (like wearing too-tight jeans :oops:). Sigh.

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:22 pm

We have a large and Dylan is 19 months and 29lb and it fits him on the 3rd poppers for the leg and 3/4 on waist so is big on him. The medium just about fit him still recently. But it does depend on your LO's build, he is very skinny on the waist.

Previous

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies