Puddlekins - which size?

My avatar
helenk
Clothie
Clothie

Puddlekins - which size?

Postby helenk » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:10 pm

Hello :idea:

Resistance is futile! I have been tempted to try some puddlekins and have resisted until now but Carys is only just squeezing into her newborn sandy's so will need some new fluff soon so can sort of justify it! Even though there are plenty of her sister's nappies that she could share :oops:

Anyway I'm not sure of the size to get, can anyone offer any advice, I'd hate to buy smalls and only have her in them a few weeks. How small is a small? Can anyone offer any advice. Not sure what she weighs atm, she will most probably get weighed at her appt tomorrow though. Small itti's are a good fit atm if that is any help.

Didn't or still don't use many sized nappies since Awen was v little so any advice would be appreciated!

Thanks
Helen

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Puddlekins - which size?

Postby monsterm » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:15 pm

Ask Em as she would be the person in the know & she's incredibly helpful

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 pm

You could always get a one size Puddlekins. Findlay has 2 one size Puddlekins and whilst they are rather large on him (he isn't even on the loosest snaps of newborn Sandy's so sounds like Cary's is bigger than he is) they fit him ok and as they are one size they will last years :mrgreen:

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:04 pm

I have a one-size for sale in classifieds (prewashed and used once). :wink: :giggle:

viewtopic.php?f=57&t=44807

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies