hf1

How large is a large Dunk&Fluff?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

How large is a large Dunk&Fluff?

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 25, 2010 10:50 am

I NEED a certain one, but it is large. Sophie is in 2nd tightest snaps of her mediums. BUT she fits perfectly in a WNSS SR nappy. She is 20lbs and quite skinny?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: How large is a large Dunk&Fluff?

Postby megansmummy » Tue May 25, 2010 10:51 am

:giggle:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue May 25, 2010 10:59 am

id say there quite big, alister is in larges, hes on the tighest snaps, the bum does sag abit! but i found the mediums were just too small in the rise for him.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue May 25, 2010 11:04 am

t is in a medium on the tightest snaps, he's about 22lbs and 11 months old. the larges are just huge on him and sag badly. but then he still wears some smalls too, second tightest snaps on those!

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Louise » Tue May 25, 2010 11:09 am

What is the outer made of? Wovens come up smaller than knits or BV. Katie is skinny and weighs about 28lbs and fits in Ms on the second tightest snaps for waist, tightest for legs but the rise is a little low. She also fits SR WNNS's perfectly. Her large BV and knit outer DnFs also fit well.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue May 25, 2010 11:26 am

megansmummy wrote::giggle:

Ha ha you can laugh! I have been stalking this print....
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:t is in a medium on the tightest snaps, he's about 22lbs and 11 months old. the larges are just huge on him and sag badly. but then he still wears some smalls too, second tightest snaps on those!
aaaaaaaggghhh nooooo
clairelou88 wrote:id say there quite big, alister is in larges, hes on the tighest snaps, the bum does sag abit! but i found the mediums were just too small in the rise for him.

Not what i want to hear :cry: :cry: :cry:
:hohoho:
Louise wrote:What is the outer made of? Wovens come up smaller than knits or BV. Katie is skinny and weighs about 28lbs and fits in Ms on the second tightest snaps for waist, tightest for legs but the rise is a little low. She also fits SR WNNS's perfectly. Her large BV and knit outer DnFs also fit well.

It's bears in underpants???

She fits a large FF, WNSS but the large NL's are a bit big, as are night notions.
I need this print badly :hohoho:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Tue May 25, 2010 11:31 am

Gracie has 2 large BV ones and they are laaaarge.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue May 25, 2010 5:13 pm

A large woven DnF on Summer think it's about 6 months ago

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby rachel » Tue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm

I have just bought a couple of larges form here and Evie is not much more that 20lbs and skinny, they fit her fine on the tightest snaps top and bottom! :D You should just get it and sell it on if it's no good :wink:

Next

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies