hf1

tots stretchy or flexi tot

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

tots stretchy or flexi tot

Postby sjm » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:25 am

got a couple of flexitots from classified and they seem really absorbant got a stretchy which is not quite as absorbant but dont know if it just needs more washes.
Which do you prefer
sarah

My avatar
rachel
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: tots stretchy or flexi tot

Postby rachel » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:32 am

I have never tried a flexi but have recently got two stretchy from here and they were as new. I have found them to be pretty good absorbancy wise :D They are nursery nappies :D They do take a while to dry though, but then so did my old bamboozles :D

My avatar
weefywoo
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby weefywoo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:37 am

I've not tried the Stretchy but I loved Flexitots when Imogen was smaller ... they were my fav tots bots nappy and I used them over night for a very long time :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:44 am

I didnt like the flexitot when i tried it with kieren but i love the strechies on him :)

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:44 am

megansmummy wrote:I didnt like the flexitot when i tried it with kieren but i love the strechies on him :)

I prefer the stretchies too. I'm not a huge fan of the outer of the flexi tot. The stretch fits Max like a glove and is soooo squishy :)

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:02 am

I have used the Flexis and really liked them for their fit and absorbency when Max was younger. I tried the old Bamboozles and didn't like them but I would like to try the new Stretchies.

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:22 am

we love our flexi's here. DS is really skinny - so a great fit.
really absorbant
haven't tried a stetchie yet - but did wash & dry one for a friend (her DD leaked whilst here and sh'ed forgotton wetbag so I put in my bucket!) - she tumbles, but I line dry - and the stretchie took sooooooo long to dry indoors.
twice the length of time as my bamboozles

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:52 pm

i have 10 flexitots and love them! only thing i would change is i'd have got them in a size 1, i got them in a size 2 see. they are so much better than the stretchy ones, i found the stretchy quite bad really all round, whereas the flexitots seem to just go on forever. i really want to add some size 1's to my stash, i have tried most of the tots range of nappies but was very let down in the stretchy one. keep checking bargainbots on ebay for great prices on the tots range.x

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies