hf1

BTP absorbant fitteds- HELP!

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

BTP absorbant fitteds- HELP!

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:30 pm

Findlay has started to get a little bit long for some of his newborn size nappies now :cry: :cry:

I would ideally like to get some more BTP fitteds as he is highly likely to be wearing nappies for quite some time longer than most children and so one sizes will be more cost effective although I'll obviously get him some sized ones too so he doesn't look like a weeble all the time :giggle: At the moment and certainly for the near future he has no solids at all and is on a special milk feed 24/7 so wees out quite a lot so we're looking for fairly absorbant nappies.

So far we have:

*Bububebe (I love but not sure they'll be absorbant enough when he's bigger)
*WNNL one size (we love it but can't see them on the WN site now)
*Diddy Diaper nippa size 2 (as we love the size 1 and as they can be tumbledried on hot are v handy for on holiday)
*Nature Babies Loveable aplix size 2
*TB Bamboozle Stretch size 2

The TB, DD and NB only turned up today so he will be trying those throughout the rest of the day (he has the TB on at the mo and I'm not holding my breath on the absorbancy as it is sooooo thin)

Ideally looking for nippa or aplix fastening as OH struggles with poppers on the rare occasions he does a nappy.

Ones that really do do from birth would be good as he's only little (he is almost 13lb but long and skinny so the TB one that is for 9lb+ is on the very tightest it will go and could do with being a bit tighter still)

Any recommendations?

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: BTP absorbant fitteds- HELP!

Postby Velvetsteph » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:51 pm

Difficult really as most nappies that are absorbent enough could well be too bulky on him...
Our best absorbency day nappies are fluff'n'stuff but she doesn't do BTP nappies - if you emailed her and explained she may be able to do something for you as she is very friendly.
But definately think of trying them...

I've never tried them but I would imagine most people would recommend goodmamas here or bamboo baby beehinds altho' the latter tend to only turn up on classifieds now and are harder to get hold of though they're a brilliantly absorbent nappy...

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm

I was gonna suggest goodmamas but they are poppered.what about a puddlekins?i'm sure emma would be able to help.i boost my bububebes with a 3 layer bamboo booster or a puddlekins one and they are still pretty trim.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:36 am

Weenotions don't make one size WNNL any more, but I'm sure if you emailed them and explained then they could make some up for you? They are lovely and always really helpful.

Rach xx

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 am

Thanks ladies! :D

Return to Fitted or Shaped Cloth Nappies